• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi Everyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

taleon

hmm...i know it says i've been an here since dec 2004 but all in honesty i forgotten my password and my user name but i still come to visit ^_^; but yea...i feel new though i kind of know whats been going on but hi again

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
taleon said:
hmm...i know it says i've been an here since dec 2004 but all in honesty i forgotten my password and my user name but i still come to visit ^_^; but yea...i feel new though i kind of know whats been going on but hi again
Um, how can I put this now ....................... welcome back? Things have changed since you were last on. Like the loads of members and other stuff. Welcome back anyway! Hope you know how to follow the rules!

Akemi

If you had forgotten your username and password, how did you get back on the forums on your account o_O;?
Anyhow, welcome to the forums my little bucket of sunshine o-o!

Here's another lowdown of some of the rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts or for Riku o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^_^.

I am one of the mods of this section, so if you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.
Have a great time at the 'special' forums o.o

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there, welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Do not SPAM, that is simply pointless.
Do not double, triple or quadruple post.
Do not post posts containing things that lack intelligence, please. (Always think before you act. In in this case, type.)
You may post moronic and half-witted posts on the "Nonsence" forum, if you wish.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want a friend.

X.

taleon

Akemi said:
If you had forgotten your username and password, how did you get back on the forums on your account o_O;?
Anyhow, welcome to the forums my little bucket of sunshine o-o!

Here's another lowdown of some of the rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts or for Riku o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^_^.

I am one of the mods of this section, so if you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.
Have a great time at the 'special' forums o.o
Well funny story about that...tried to reregister and it just so happened that it told me my email was registered on here already lol. so i did the forgotten username/password thing and was able to do it lol. but thanks everyone ^_^ Oh and Mickey, tried to pm ya but your inbox is full ^_^;

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

You should be fine, as long as you don't spam or anything like that. read stickies, they're located at the top or every board. we can be buddies too, if ya want. pm me ^^

Last edited:

kairi22

Welcome back!I hope you have fun here.Pm me me if you want to be friends or need help

Back