• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi There.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anthony8123

Hi everyone, I'm Anthony8123...You can call me just anthony, if you like ;)
I swear, I won't bite anyone. I'm perfectly fine. Anyhow, I have been playing the series forever blah blah blah...Just a big warning: I have no clue what's going on with the new games, so i'll be like an idiot for that..So um...Hi :D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Hi Anthony. :D

Read the FAQ & rules and whatnot, etc, etc... I think you'll be fine.

Welcome to KHI anyways! Hope you'll stick around!

Papou

Hi Anthony! Welcome KHI! Just make sure you read the FAQ and stuff so you don't get in trouble or anything.

You can read the stickies in the 'Future of Kingdom Hearts' section to find out about the games, but in brief:
-Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a game for cellphones that is released in episodes. So far it has only been released in Japan and it takes place after KH2 in a data world made from Jiminy's journals.
-Kingdom Hearts: 385/2 Days is a DS game that deals with Roxas's time in the Organization. There is also a new character, No.XIV and her name is Xion. She looks a lot like Kairi but with short black hair. Release is set for this year.
-Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is a PSP game that takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. There are three main heroes: Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, otherwise known as Ven. The villain is named Master Xehanort. We don't know much about the game besides the names of the enemies and a few general pieces of information given by Tetsuya Nomura in interviews. No release date is set yet.

Anyway, there's what's going on. Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to add or message me!

EDIT: We also use a lot of abbreviations and stuff here. Most are easy to figure out but you may not be familiar with the ones dealing with the new games:
TAV = Terra, Aqua, Ven
MX = Master Xehanort
DS = Dark Soldier
RoS = Room of Sleep
RoA = Room of Awakening
BwHoPL = Beings with Hearts of Pure Light

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Hi everyone, I'm Anthony8123...You can call me just anthony, if you like ;)
I swear, I won't bite anyone. I'm perfectly fine. Anyhow, I have been playing the series forever blah blah blah...Just a big warning: I have no clue what's going on with the new games, so i'll be like an idiot for that..So um...Hi :D
lol don't feel to bad i joined in '08 and was then gone for a few years so now we are both just as clueless as each other YAY FOR CLUELESSNESS!!!! (thats not a word but it should be... or i think its not a word). oh and in the KH section there are stickied threads with all the info we know as well as fan theories that tell all about the new games! though be warned they are longer then any human should ever have to read. *just now read what Papou wrote* on second thought just read that Papou's lol. anyways welcome to KHI and have fun!!!! ♥

D

Deleted member 74488

OMG! Were like TWINS! Except...i'm probably cooler and a girl...and yeah... :D

Nice to Meet you Anthony! I'm Emuri or DiF and i've only been here for about...two weeks, or were both newbs. :D

<3

Call me Love, love.
Welcome, have fun and ask if me if you want some help. Hopefully I can help. Read the rules before you go and post though and you wont get in trouble and end up getting banned.

Go:Namine

Hiii Anthony, I am also fairly new. And have no idea whats going on in the new games either. :)
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Back