• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Uh...hello! I already did some post there around, but I forgot to introduce myself ^^
Is nice for me to meet with all of you, I would like to say from now that sadly english isn't my first language...so...if I write anything wrong, please, let me know, I apology from now >_<'

What to add...uhh...well...shame that there in Europe we'll get KH: Birth By Sleep the 10th of that month! I want that game so badly.

Dr_Mario64

Uh...hello! I already did some post there around, but I forgot to introduce myself ^^
Is nice for me to meet with all of you, I would like to say from now that sadly english isn't my first language...so...if I write anything wrong, please, let me know, I apology from now >_<'

What to add...uhh...well...shame that there in Europe we'll get KH: Birth By Sleep the 10th of that month! I want that game so badly.

Don't feel bad. I've been speaking English my whole life and I STILL don't get it. lol. Anyhoo, you couldn't have picked a better time to sign on. There will be a ton of BBS buzz floating around which I'm sure will give Europeans tons to tide them over during the three remaining days. You'll probably find me around those pages but I can promise that I won't be a prick and spoil every minute of the game. Enjoy your stay, and without further ado...Now that you have entered the clutches of this forum you cannot escape. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Back