• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiding in the Most of These ~ Were-wolf Horror

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenheartless

Final Revision

brokenheartless
11/1/11

Hiding In the Most of These

“Hey! You! Grandpa! Forget to pay?” Leering, the burly bus-driver addressed me.
Slowly turning in the bus’ cramped, dirty isle, I locked the cheating slab of meat’s squinty, beady eyes with my impassionate silver gaze and responded in a calm, level tone, “I already fulfilled my debt.”
His once confident gaze now shifted nervously to his shady customers waiting impatiently in the ripped vinyl seats. “Yeah? Well, well…” he stammered under my gaze. “Whatever,” he finally mumbled, and I gently perched on the bench, stained and ripped in so many places I couldn’t decipher its original coloring. Occasionally re-slicking my hair with gnarled hands that had seen much, I crouched cautiously on the squeaking bus scrawled with graffiti. Suddenly, the bus groaned and crunched to a stop. Grabbing my cane, I straightened my three-piece business suit, emerged from the filthy vehicle, and started down the deserted industrial district, meat on my mind.
Dark in more ways than one and overcome by rust, this sepia district welcomed my intents. Suddenly, a hand that smelled of illegal substance and poverty clamped over my mouth. “Gimme yo wallet n’ valuables,” a rough voice breathed into my ear.
Anger started to rise in my stomach, and I welcomed the emotion. “Un-hand me you rouge!” My arms began to itch, and, under the cover of a grubby hand, an unearthly smile crammed with wickedly sharp teeth, jutting out in all angles, emerged.
“In a sec grandpa, but first, yo’ monetary items, or I will need to keep you ‘handed’,” he snickered.
Furious, I twisted and shoved him to the ground. His shocked face traced my unearthly smile as he slid on his back, the cold industrial concrete shredding his already ragged coat, until he slowed to a lurching stop ten feet away. Breathing deeply, I welcomed the bestial emotions. Pain stabbed my stomach, and I grabbed my midsection and doubled over as internal demons and angels fought, knowing that soon I would feed.
Watching with horror, the poor crook froze with fascination and disgust as his victim transformed into a monster. The slicked-back midnight hair with a single white streak stiffened and, as it spread across the old gentleman’s cavernous face, began to rise stiffly. Once wrinkled and fragile, the thin bird-like arms began to thicken and condense with rippling muscle and grow glossy jet black fur and vicious claws; two chipped but the rest razor sharp. Fifteen feet high and six foot broad, the old man morphed from easy pickings to a monster that haunts nightmares. As the aged man raised his head, a terrified scream froze in the thief’s throat. The hooked nose had melted into the mouth and created an elongated muzzle with rows of crooked, six-inch long teeth tainted black by rot. As the misfortunate criminal scrambled to his feet, the terrifying reality and the beast’s putrid, stale breath proved too much for his stomach and, not bothering to wipe his mouth, fled into the alley from which he had come. Ecstatically howling, the massive, monstrous nightmare gave chase. Dinner was on, and it consisted of steak, rare. Very rare.

So yeah! If you guys (and girls) could tell me what you think and how it can improve that would superlicious!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Not too bad. Though right now I am utterly sick of werewolves (thanks twilight) but no it was pretty good. I think your Werewolf dimensions were REALLY unbelievable. Maybe if he were a younger Werewolf, but as a an old man you have to think logically. If old people get frail and a little smaller with age, then so should your Werewolf. I think 7ft tall and another dimension would be good. or dont specify. It gives the reader the chance to choose how enormous the beast would be. Decent work :)

brokenheartless

Lol! The werewolf train was leaving I wanted to jump on before people would throw their monitors out the windows if they read this. Thanks! Yeah, I have a reallly bad mental conception of distance and when I measured it out (after I posted this) it ended bigger than I thought, much bigger. I was thinking about the size of a Volkswagen Beatle. But I do like the idea of an older wolf figure. Thanks! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back