• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hihi! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kein PurplePup

Im not much of a Forums person but since its Kingdom Hearts I thought Id make a exception.

FWI: I do not deal with Immature Behavior so please keep that in mind.

Anywho , You may call me Kein, I became a Huge KH Fan when I first found the Game KH1 in a pile of games I never played , then I thought "eh, why not play it?" After that it opened my eyes, My Favorite Keyblade of all is Spellbinder because I Appreciate Wisdom over Bravery anyday, Favorite Organization XIII Member is Marluxia because his method of Fighting is very Beautiful with those flowers! Fave Good Character is Ven because he has a very interesting fighting style with his Keyblade.

And something Im well known for is Custom Keyblades built on the 3 Dimensional Online Game Second Life, and yes I do have a Fursonna but ill save that for Other Places as well as any other interesting things about me.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well welcome to KHinsider Forums!

I hope you have a great time here with us all. Please check out the FAQ, because it's sure to answer any questions you have, and gives an insight as to how we work.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these custom keyblades of yours too! Be sure to post them in the Digital Media section

If you have any other questions, please feel free to send me a Personal Message sometime

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I do not deal with Immature Behavior

Get out.

No, seriously.

These forums are the ones where one of the proudest moments in a member's life is when they make a penis related thread.

And about half the stuff here is spam.

If you can deal with immature behavior, then hang around and have fun.

If not, something tells me you'll have a date with the banhammer.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Get out.

No, seriously.

These forums are the ones where one of the proudest moments in a member's life is when they make a penis related thread.

I think this is where they say "look who's talking"

Kein PurplePup

Get out.

No, seriously.

A Banhammer for just being myself? Seriously... this my point of immaturity , if you cant accept me for who I am , go ahead , your wasting my time, if you cannot Tolerate it, be my guest at walking out the door because Conflict I do not start. Your ignorance is painful...

Back