• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hihihihi :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

歩 Ayumu

Herro thar KHI community x3
I have actually lurked these forums for a while now, but never actually joined *hides in corner* Don't abuse me T^T
I was just busy running my own two sites, and co-running another site (behind the scenes), which used to be affiliated with KHI iirc. Regardless, I was just too busy with that and college and all, so I had to pick and choose my sites. Abandoning said sites I worked on, I'm now more free than usual. So, here I am x3

As obvious as it is for others who have recently joined, BBS is primarily what inspired me to disembark from my e-ship and visit. Although, I've been a fan of the series since the first came out. I'm a bigbigbigbig RPG fan 3w3 I'm also really into Final Fantasy, Tales of, Megaten, Suikoden, Atelier Iris, Shadow Hearts, to name a few series (> ^o; )>

Big into anime and manga as well. Right now, I am reading Black God (yay volume 10 out). Watching wise, nothing atm tbh v.v I am in the middle of watching Blassreiter, but waiting on disc 2 to arrive >o<;

Well, that's enough for now. More to come later! Stay tuned for episode two of Dragon Ball Z!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
wat why are there no responses ;w;

welcome! <333 you sound like a really really cool person :3 and I hope you'll stick around! <333

歩 Ayumu

wat why are there no responses ;w;

welcome! <333 you sound like a really really cool person :3 and I hope you'll stick around! <333

;.; inorite? D: Lol
Thank you for the warm welcome, though, Reflection <3
I plan on sticking around, I can promise that x]
You seem like a cool person too! Have seen your posts around a little o-o
It will be fun getting to know you!

Funny because I'm replaying Persona 4 right now.

Welcome :D .

xD Nice. Is it your second playthrough? I'm playing through Nocturne again, actually.
But, P4 is also a part of my rundown. Going through on my third time e.e;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
yeeeeheee persona :D

yes! lots of fun~~ i'll add you to my friends list right now ^o^

歩 Ayumu

Thank youuuu :D <3
I'll be sure to add you as well ^w^

I just recently played through Fes not too long ago, too O_O Now going through P3P tbh. And, I'm playing as the girl o-o lol.
Trying to romance teh guys is a bit different, to say the least >> lol

Back