• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HIV and AIDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyesore

It's pretty much just increased my awareness. Neither myself or anyone I know personally has had contact with it, thankfully.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I knew someone who came up with a plausible cure for AIDS, the medical science seemed like it checked out. The only problem is that you would be bed-ridden for a month and your immune system would be practically destroyed. Brilliant guy, but the consequences are rather large.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dear Roaringflames,

We at KHInsider Discussion respect your right to an opinion and admire your willingness to express it, given its inherently flawed nature. Given the flaws in your argument which no doubt stem directly from your own ignorance and/or morbid, wishful thinking, we believe it only appropriate that you temporarily leave the KHInsider Forums and take the time to educate yourself. Sites such as Wikipedia can be very helpful, or so we're told. Until then, please avoid the Discussion sections of this forum. Another solution to your idiocy, that requires less effort and will extract a much quicker reaction, on top of having a much longer-felt impression is thus:
Go fellate a cactus.

Kind regards,
The members of KHInsider Discussion
Replace 'Roaringflames' with 'amaefuna' and you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back