• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya, artsy people, random pic for you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

deep_but_stupid

I'm new to this section of the forum, so i thought id' just show you my pictures. : )
It's just this random character i made up.

picture.php

constructed critisism welcome, all my friend are too polite.

edit: sorry, its a bit big isn't it ?

edit 2: i allredy know the feet and eyes are dodgy but i'm stuck as to how to fix them.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Yeah, it's a tad on the huge side. Try leaving it in a link. Cropping off all that excess negative space might work too.

It's cute, though. On the stiffer side, and his right (our left) foot is positioned a little awkwardly. Try turning it a little more inward.

Other than that, you've got a very charming style. Keep on. <3

deep_but_stupid

no i coloured it on the computer(artrage) and just left some of the pencil lines in in for whatever reason.

anyways heres another. his name is Jonald.
picture.php

got the size right this time !
and feet and backgrounds aren't my strong point. i need to work on them.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
This second one somewhat reminds me of Link in Twilight Princess, but I'm liking it all the same.

The one thing I'm noticing you're not doing/are (seemingly) not confident with, are the creases in clothing. Is that just your style, though?

deep_but_stupid

Yeah, a lot creases are lost when i scan things in and i often can't be bothered to redo them. I know thats not really a good enough excuse though. Will try to do better in future : )

Raiko

Come break me down
Thats not bad. You got a potential. c:

Work on the porportions a little bit (the first picture has awesome porportions and details though :D). I know drawing feet isn't your strong point but practice them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back