• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Hocus Pocus" World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why is it that people feel the need to think that live action Disney Channel series would be a good idea to include as a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
but hocus pocus involves halloween which halloween town already exists.....also like disney isnt the best of kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts shows more fantasy then that

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Why is it that people feel the need to think that live action Disney Channel series would be a good idea to include as a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Because they think that just because PotC, a live action Disney movie, was in KH, that gives live action Disney Channel movies the right to be in KH.

And I fail to see how the plot of Hocus Pocus could fit into KH.

It's not a Disney Channel series, its a live action film like POTC

It's a Disney Channel tv-movie. Made for tv.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No thank you.. really I dont like the idea

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Like Aqua13 said, we've already got some good Halloween stuff in KH and PotC is enough live action stuff for the games.

Xinjust

No. Because one of the plots in the movie is that the main character had to be a "virgin", or something along those lines. Maybe it wasn't even apart of the plot, but I remember something having to do with that. I know it was a Disney movie, but I doubt they would put that sort of content in Kingdom Hearts. It just doesn't fit.

Anagram

Banned
but hocus pocus involves halloween which halloween town already exists

Unless there halloween towns next boss.
back on topic no.
I like the movie but it wouldn't be a good world.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ I'd rather go for an Oogie's Revenge type thing if they add Halloween Town again.

No. Because one of the plots in the movie is that the main character had to be a "virgin", or something along those lines. Maybe it wasn't even apart of the plot, but I remember something having to do with that. I know it was a Disney movie, but I doubt they would put that sort of content in Kingdom Hearts. It just doesn't fit.

Yeah, "a virgin had to light the candle" and all that stuff. If they made the movie a world, that'd either be omitted or not mentioned in the story. If they kept that in the world, I doubt anybody would be qualified. Plus that Billy dude and his little "Go to hell!" thing would be gone too. Several things would be cut.

Xinjust

^ I'd rather go for an Oogie's Revenge type thing if they add Halloween Town again.

Yeah, "a virgin had to light the candle" and all that stuff. If they made the movie a world, that'd either be omitted or not mentioned in the story. If they kept that in the world, I doubt anybody would be qualified. Plus that Billy dude and his little "Go to hell!" thing would be gone too. Several things would be cut.

Heck no they wouldn't be qualified! I mean, c'mon. Even I know that Daisy and Donald have been doin' stuff they aint suppose ta. ;D

-Nah, I don't think that line from Billy would be cut. Mainly because Axel himself says in CoM: "Sora, Riku, Namine, ect...it's time to give me one HELL of a show!"

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love that movie. So, SO much. <3
But it wouldn't work well for KH, nor would they ever consider using it.

And I'll slit my wrists if we're forced in to Halloween Town again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back