• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hola! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hello there everyone! 8D

Well, I haven´t had great experiences in other KH forums, but I hope this will change here
I´m Anna, german girl, 19 years old and I live far, far away where there is literally no other KH fan than me XD

I love to read some good books like Stephen King or Terry Pratchett and listen to every kind of music from Rammstein to Sweetbox :wub:
I also love Manga and have a bunch of Anime DVD´s.

have_a_nice_day.gif

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
heyz and welcome to the new "improved" KHI!!follow the rules and dont double post unless your computer does it. it happens to me ALOT! to mods: i didnt double in purpose.sorru if it did, but KHI is lagging i think.

K

KH15

Hey there! Hope you enjoy khi! Stephen King and anime is awesome!

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Hello there everyone! 8D

Well, I haven´t had great experiences in other KH forums, but I hope this will change here
I´m Anna, german girl, 19 years old and I live far, far away where there is literally no other KH fan than me XD

I love to read some good books like Stephen King or Terry Pratchett and listen to every kind of music from Rammstein to Sweetbox :wub:
I also love Manga and have a bunch of Anime DVD´s.

diamond.jpg

Hi, I'm Froad, will you marry me? The last girl like you that came on this forum, people thought I made up.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, sup. Welcome to KHI.

No spamming, no flaming, no double posting, not too much cursing.

Have fun. ^_^

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Hey sup?! Welcome!

*desperate attempt to make a friend* I'm pretty much the coolest dude on here B-) so if you want to be cool too, hang wit me! ;)

*reality* Okay, thats a lie =( no 1 likes me =(((( I'm an outcast thrown outside the city gates! lol but I still welcome you! :D

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Hiya, jeeze I'm so late on this stuff. Welcome to the forums it should be fun here with new people now! ^^

Darkest_Hour

Welcome to the forums of khi, where you'll find very kind, humorous mods here. If you ever want to talk or anything, just pm me. I'm on a lot due to me having no social life over the summer.

Back