• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope and Promise in Dragonflight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
"Tell me, Nichol, are you a witch? For this...charming man seems to be a glamour or illusion created by some type of magick."

Nichol paused momentarily processing what she had just asked. After a moment of thought, he looked down at himself as if checking if there was a stain on his clothing or something to that effect. Just as he had finished and was about to answer his attacker, she shone a rather bright light exposing herself to him. Needless to say he liked what he saw, at least from the distance. What he could see from where he was, was that this young woman(who seemed to be his age) had a rather nice downstairs, and an ample upstairs; that alone made her alright in his books. There was of course also the fact that her actions entertained him.

Before the blonde could speak once more it would seem that she, whom he assumed to be a mage of some sort, had decided to take care of Boffit her own way. Of course it would prove useless, however amusing none the less. To any other than her, they would see that it was a sappling that had been there all along. The knife that had been held so close to her neck, simply a branch; anyone could make something appear like something else, however the trick behind illusions was completely fooling the senses. Of course, again before the young man could dispel the illusion and begin speaking she had continued again. Rather rude in his opinion, but she was attractive so who cared?

"Here, this is something you might like."

Nichol had always loved magick. Her ability to conjure this item on cue was no exception and fascinated him just as much as any other spell. Deciding that he would not allow her to interrupt him once more, Nichol simply did not bother to speak and waited anxiously for the imminent explanation.

"That is a bloodstone. A fire stone used to break down barriers and release ties. It's been used since before the Great War to help women during childbirth and give strength to warriors during battle. It represents strength, healing, protection, sexual energy."

Nothing this woman had said interested Nichol as much as what she had just said. He had no interest in the history behind the stone, or the power that it could bring him; the representation of sexual energy was what won Nichol over, however something was beginning to bother him. He did not mention that it was an illusion, and if she was powerful enough to see through the illusion then she would not have been affected by Boffit at all. How had she known?

After a moment of waiting to see if the light haired woman was actually done speaking, Nichol began answering her questions. "I am not, as far as I know, a witch. Even though I don't know why you would have attacked me only to give me a gift, thank you for the stone." As he finished speaking he reached out and held the stone in his hand and placed it in one of his pockets. "Oh yes, and of course; Boffit report!" As he finished his command, the fact that it was a sappling beside her all along, and the illusion of Boffit appeared next to Nichol.

"Aye guv, she's just as you'd 'spect. Above the norm eh, I'd say 'bout 8 or 9." As the illusion finished speaking, it disappeared completely and left Nichol and his newfound chicken alone with the woman.

"Now then I have a question for yo-" Nichol was cut short as the baby chicken on his head began to cry out as it climbed down into his arms. As it did Nichol felt the familiar pain of hunger in his stomach as he realized that neither he nor his companion had eaten today. "It would seem that Kaira has other plans," said the blonde smiling at the woman as his stomach growled quite loudly. A blank, rather embarassed face looked back at the woman as he hoped that she had some food, "Care to join us for lunch?" Despite the fact that Nichol would not have minded if she had joined him for more than lunch, he was too hungry for womanizing at the moment; tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back