• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hospital RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
over in room 13 zieth laid there thinking how much it hurt to move. he was also wondering how the fall from 3,000 ft in the air didn't kill him. he pondered this a while waiting for a docter or nurse.

Mischief Maker

The Devilish Angel
Halloween Town..with Lock Shock and Barrel...decid
((was that one of those "TO THE EXTREME!!" stunts?))

Sam took out a note book and drew copys of the screenshots from the book.Before she got to an emty page she looked through her other picture of Dany Phantom,Totally Spies,Mew Mew Power,Sonic X,Sailor Moon,and pictures of Jack Sally Oogie Lock Shock and Barrel,Mayor,and Finklestein.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
((no the plane was going down so he jumped))

Zieth's was starting to get feeling back in his body. when zieth got his feeling back he wanted it to leave again because of the pain he was in everybone in his body was shattered. "were are the docters" yelled Zieth.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth tried to get up and yell for a docter to get in here and check his bones. as soon as he got off the bed he fell. "Crap i didn't know my legs were broken" exclaimed zieth.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"I think so i don't know what all i broke when i jumped out of that plane. I just need a docter to get in here some my bones can get some cast and i can start healing. Thanks for coming to help me up." Zieth smiled.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"oh that must suck" Zieth said. "I was the only one to live in the accident i was in the rest of the people stayed on the plane and went head on with a mountain range.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"its fine i told them the plane was going down the captain grabed a parachute and jumped before we even dropped 10,000 ft so i knew something bad was going to happen." Zieth explained "i warned them all but not many people listen to me so when i seen the mountains i jumped all the other people laughed when they seen me but im the only one here from that crash so i don't know what they were laughing at."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh lay in his bed still looking at the ceiling" i wonder where all the other guys are right now?" he was thinking of his friends back at the station" i bet they could use me back there" he tried to move his arms and legs but they all hurt so badly" oww...maybe i'll just stay here" he stared at the ceiling" i wonder who my docter is" he smiled and thought about how many times he had been to that hospital before" i'm here everyweek for somthing else, im sure its somone i know"

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth still waiting for a docter to come and check his bones started humming a song his parents you to sing before they got shot. this song used to always ease his pain. Zieth hummed the song forgetting that sam was still there. After a while of humming he lost all the pain that was in his legs.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris walked into the room, he shook his head, jumped out of a plane, car crash !?!?!
these accidents didn't need all that mucgh special attention. . . so why had he been assighned, jelousy, he figured, was the only answer.

"I'm Docter. . . Well you can just call me Taris or Docter alright?" he said adressing all of them in the room " Zieth, I'm afraid you've broken your legs, your right arm, and have a minor cuncusion." He said looking at a chart,now, if we could just get a nurse in here, we'll get you a cast or two."

"Yoh. . it's been what, three weeks."

"And. . . Sammy?" he said "I'm suprised you're up, you've only been here a day, minor cuncussion, broken left arm."

"Yes, I'll be Playing Docter today with all of you, so it may take a while."

(If you want another docter suggest it, it's just no one else is on)

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh luaghed" thank god" he smiled" he looked over at the other two," jumped outa a plane? and you were in a car crash? man i can see why i got put here with the plane guy, but i burned over half my body for god sakes and they put me with three other people?" he luaghed" im just screwin with ya, but i did burn my self pretty, bad. after all being a firefighter is a pretty hard job. and i got another broken leg to show for it." he smiled" names yoh asakura, and you guys are....?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back