• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How are they going to get from...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_key_master1

world to world?
thats another good question!
as far as i know i dont think anyones found anything on any from of travel?
thoughts?:confused:

Dragoryu

The Organization will probably use their dark portals (those are the Corridors of Darkness, right?)
Data Sora doesn't need one.
I think one of VAT (probably Ven) will use a gummi ship, the other two, I'm not sure about.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think one of VAT (probably Ven) will use a gummi ship, the other two, I'm not sure about.

That would be impossible. The walls of the worlds would still be up at that time. The Gummi Ship wouldn't be able to leave the world. Instead, I'm expecting some kind of travel associated with having a Keyblade.

Dragoryu

Another question, are VAT going to use the same method of travel? I don't think so, it would get kind of boring.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Another question, are VAT going to use the same method of travel? I don't think so, it would get kind of boring.

There doesn't seem like there would be too many possibilities of ways to travel at that point. Gummi ships wouldn't be able to leave the worlds. VAT don't seem to use dark powers, so corridors of darkness are unlikely.

keyblade39

which games??? if its 358/2 days i think they travel by the portals they create

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
That would be impossible. The walls of the worlds would still be up at that time. The Gummi Ship wouldn't be able to leave the world. Instead, I'm expecting some kind of travel associated with having a Keyblade.
that would be really awesome. Like maybe back then only keyblade masters could travel from world to world. Question: Are there corridors of light?

Sugarcube

Ask Jeeves.. infact, no, ask my stalker Doirean.
Obviously the Org. would be able to use portals to get from world to world, but as for the characters of BBS...

Well, I don't think they'll have a Gummi Ship, anyway. Sora and co. got that 'cos of Chip & Dale at Disney Castle. It doesn't look like either of the three strike up friendships with any Disney characters (so far, at least).

They'll probably incorporate some other kind of aircraft or whatever that's used by them, though.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
that would be really awesome. Like maybe back then only keyblade masters could travel from world to world. Question: Are there corridors of light?

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe the Keyblade allowed them to travel between the world.

I don't beleive there are really corridors of light, but Sora used paths of light opened with his Keyblade to travel to the worlds. But that's about as close as it gets to corridors of light.

Gummi parts are formed when world and its heart has been destroyed no heartless no destroyed worlds no gumi parts so no gummi ships

That is not how Gummi Blocks are formed. Gummi Blocks make up the world's wall. When Xehanort opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden, all of the world's walls collapsed, and Gummi Blocks fell to the earth. You are correct that Gummi Blocks would be inaccesible at that time, though.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i have a theory: perhaps they will use the keyholes. like they un-lock them, and then go into them, and it would transport them to a new world. it would explain why the keyholes in kh2 were un locked

Keyholes lead to the heart of the world. Not to other worlds. Besides, keyholes weren't even in KHII. They weren't mentioned, even. So how would you know that they were unlocked?

Dragoryu

BBS my guess is individual gummi ships or one big one like the black hawk from X-Men or the ship form Eureka 7 or FF10,X-2, and FF12.
Hold on... granted, Nomura is trying to distance KH from FF, but what about an airship?

JayXIII

Well, Terra can do all kinds of stuff w/ his keyblade, right? Well what if they traveled using keyblades like turned into ships or something. Terra turned his into kinda jet-ski thing in the fight so why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back