• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how are you gonna play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
Same here take it slow and play through taking alot of time i want to savor every moment of the game.

Chosenoneknuckles

I'll take my time best I can, I bet it'll come out in the UK when I'm in my last month or so of my first year at university anyway, I won't have much time.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
im_in_a_band said:
when i got kh i rushed through it in less than a week but on kh2 im gonna take my time what about u guys are u gonna rush through or take your time
Well, we have to take our time! Because if we rush it, then we have to play it a few more times to understand it all. That's what I had to do with KH!

B

bettermanlamia

Im gonna take my time as best as possable without going to slow^^;;

King Sora

well i am sort of gonna rush through it...since its like two and half times the original i can probably still rush through it and still have fun with it

D

Dexter

Are you nuts? Even if you rush throuh kh2 you might not finish the game until next year(?) Here's why!

1) 4 - 5 muniute intro movie ( meaning in FMV grapics)
2) 4 hours for the title of kh2 to appear
3) 3 - 4 hours to coplete half of the worlds. ( to complete the whole world might take 8 hours!)
4) Boss battles 10x diffuclt than in kh1
5) Mini games ( If your like me an addict to play mini games well then your in luck!)

bishojoKasume

For Kingdom Hearts I went to ign.com and printed the walkthrough out. I couldn't beat it. I'm still mad at Riku for making me chase him in monstro!!! That was the whole reason I got the walkthrough.

In Kingdom Hearts 2 I'm just going to take my time. No cheating this time. I've been waiting 2 years for this game and I'm going to play it fair.

Why is it that it takes 4 hours to get the title of the game to appear?

It takes 2 or 3 hours. I forgot. But not 4. This is supposed to be a long game. I'm glad so it can really be worth the wait.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
got_kh2? said:
i usually buy a guide book for the games that i wanna take my time with. that way, i dont miss anything
Yeah, so do I. But with some games, I feel I don't need a strategy guide and just get on with the game. I probably need one for KH2 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back