• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think Axel will use Riku Replica in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

When I say use I mean obviously in manipulative ways and to whom.
Would it be sora, riku, bhk, mickey, even the orginization themselves?
If it could change its appearance to whatever the real Riku wears he could poison everybody's mind.
Especially if he is on his own agenda and isn't takin orders.

TheForgottenHeart

cloud@omnislash said:
When I say use I mean obviously in manipulative ways and to whom.
Would it be sora, riku, bhk, mickey, even the orginization themselves?
If it could change its appearance to whatever the real Riku wears he could poison everybody's mind.
Especially if he is on his own agenda and isn't takin orders.

Riku Replica died in COM. Riku killed him so I don't think Axel will be using him in any way.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah Riku killed him.and i know this is off topic but could we start making more jokes on the kh2 joke thread by fantasygurl im lmao.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Riku Replica is DEAD. He fell over, gave a long depressing death speech ,imploded, and dissapeared... o.o Poor Riku Replica.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
o_0... your serious? *sigh* I knew I shouldn't have deleted my guide on how to copy and paste... *sigh*

You click at the begining of what you want to copy, and hold the mouse down...

Now drag the mouse over the text and the picture you want to copy, and the text should all be highlighted blue... with me so far?

Now right click and a menu should appear, select "Copy"...

Now go to "user cp" at the top, and go to "Edit signature", and right click where you want the stuff to go. The menu should pop up once again, but this time, select "Paste" and the text should be pasted into your signature, then select "Save changes'...

TheForgottenHeart

blue roses said:
lol i wander what his speech was

Riku Replica: So...this is the end. Figures. But I'm not afraid. Good riddance to an artificial life. I never had a real heart. Even what I'm feeling now is probably fake.

Riku: What are you feeling?

Riku Replica: What happens when someone who's not real dies? Where will my heart go? That is, if it doesn't disappear completely...

Riku: It'll go somewhere. Probably the same place my heart will go.

Riku Replica: Heh... How original. Oh, well.

Then He Fades Away.

joey440

My fren still havent gave me back my KH COM catridge.... I'm stuck at neverland world.....I WANNA FINIGH THE GAMEEEEEE

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT!!!!!! RIku's replica is dead bam shot stabbed in the heart by Sora.He,ll never come back no one wants him back he is dead and shall remain so!No fan girls want him back or ever!!!!! SO all adios el crapilo thread!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Fuzzy2k9 said:
IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT,IDIOT!!!!!! RIku's replica is dead bam shot stabbed in the heart by Sora.He,ll never come back no one wants him back he is dead and shall remain so!No fan girls want him back or ever!!!!! SO all adios el crapilo thread!

I agree with the spazzy-kid

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Fuzzy2k9 said:

Thanks for pointing out the Obvious. That statement was Made Several times in this topic no need to bust a nerve over it. RR's death was Clear and wasnt questionable like the memebers of the organization. But hey people misinterpert things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back