• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

How far have you gotten in your kh2 at this point? i won't get my game for a few hours, so i wanna see how far you have gotten. When did you buy kh2? How long have you played it? :p post away! :D

BraveryOfAChild

<_<; There's a thread like this one, they made it yesterday. And well like I said, I got kingdom Hearts 2 on Tuesday the 28th, but I haven't opened the cover..ee;

E

Eclipse

^^ 2 lazy to play.

sorry i didn't know there was a thread like this, but anyways.....just post....how far you are.....lol

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I have'nt had much time to play but I'm fighting Axel with roxas when he has the oblivion and oathkeeper.

E

Eclipse

T_T.....i haven't had the chance to be able to dual wield yet.......i don't have the FRUGGIN GAME YET!!

*mass murders puppies*

BraveryOfAChild

XD! I'm joshing you, I started playting KH2 yesterday, in the night. I already awoken Sora..o_o; I can do VALOR FORM! And dude it kinda hard..ee;

executioner

Woohooooo I Just Got My Copy Of Kingdom Hearts 2....this Is By Far The Greatest Moment Of My Life.....gonna Start Playing Soon.....im So Happy

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:
T_T.....i haven't had the chance to be able to dual wield yet.......i don't have the FRUGGIN GAME YET!!

*mass murders puppies*

stope murdering the puppies ... its wrong ive already told you XD

anyway i hope you guys are having a good time playing it and i cant wait till i get it sometime between tomorrow and the weekend ... but theres a good chance i can get it tomorrow *crosses fingers*

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
^^ hopefully no hurt for the UK boy (me) ow the fact of waiting for PAL version i say fug that shiz lol its been ridiculusly to long

E

Eclipse

If i were in Europe...i don't care if i lived on the tip top of the swiss alps in a tiny little cottage, i would import that mutha frugger!!

BlaZinbritt11588

im on the 6th day with roxas....the prolouge is pretty long, and my eyes are starting to hurt. time to take a break. XD

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
some ppl on these forums wont do it though because they are affraid that there PS2 might fug up ... but ya know what im gunna take that chance ... but anyway i dont see how mine cud fug up when i wont have to open it up =P

E

Eclipse

swap card = the smecks

swap card is your best plan ;)

don't open up your ps2...look at that guy in the "i need a hug" thread and see what happened to him...o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back