• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is terra related with sora and riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperguy1997

In a trailer,we see terra on destiny islands with the young sora and riku calling them friends or something.so whats the relation?And in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix ,you can fight terra. Shouldnt he know sora and not fight him?I dont understand so can someone post an answer?:confused:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Terra saw Sora and Riku playing on the beach, but he never interacted with them. People believe there is a relation because he may have passed down the Keyblade to Riku after that scene.

The Terra battle in FM is not canon, only what he said. In fact, I don't even think that boss is actually Terra himself.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
terra never talks to them. the fight was not conon only what he said.

and its unknown why he was there, maybe he knew sora and riku were going to be keyblade masters

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
yeah i guess he wanted to see who had the strongest heart to wield the keyblade

riku in the dawn

In KH2 FM+, that last boss battle isn't Terra, its a character they called the Enigmatic Solider and it was a way of introducing to us how strong the original keybalde wielders were.
As for Terras' scene on Destiny Island, I believe Ventus is on the island with him and he calls him friend, but in speculation you could say he was looking at the future keyblade wielders to save the world? But other than that there is no real set relation between Sora and Riku to Terra or Ventus

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
wat does canon mean?????????
Canon when something occurs in the storyline.
Non-canon doesn't really happen. Like this fight.
The fight againist "Terra" wasn't canon, though his moves and words are.
So in the story, Sora never fought The Lingering Senitiment. It was just a teaser for BBS
Actually to be exact it was terra
No it might not have been...
Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Tetsuya Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.
Shouldnt he know sora and not fight him?
Whoever they were, they saw Sora as Xehanort and attacked him because of it. He calls Sora, Xehanort several times. Xehanort refering to Master Xehanort.
In KH2 FM+, that last boss battle isn't Terra, its a character they called the Lingering Sentiment and it was a way of introducing to us how strong the original keybalde wielders were.
Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back