• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utaynium

lol.. it is finished? just not released in europe yet? well take a trip to America or Korea!

davhall85

It took me about 35 hours to beat it. This was the basic though. Didn't too many mini-games and finished unlocking all worlds. There's also plenty of side stuff to do that can easily add up to another 25-30 hours especially if you're trying to beat sephiroth. Hope this helps.

Sora_145

Im done I beet it in about 24 hours. Jiminys jornal and everything. I have the final forum of all gumies and I maxed out my Drive forums.

So the game is pretty short but it has a great story line. I beet half of the game in about 13 hours.

** Note I was playing on the easy mode. :)

dejah

:|
i'm taking my time and levelling up and all that jazz.

i'm on my 53rd hour.

Dr. Stoopid

Yep, since KH1 took me 70 hours, I ain't goin anywhere near 30. actually, I'm aleady 30 hours in, my level is 33 and I just beat pride lands and headed for twilight town. And there's episodes added so each world is revisted a few times I would say.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP I noticed a lot of people on KHI rushed through KH2. :3 Oh well, its always worth a replay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back