• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hope the demo comes out soon.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do want a demo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
although i said yes, i rather wait for the real game. why bother playing a demo when a few months later you can play the game?!

M

MegaFlare

*twitch* I'm going to.. *twitch* resist on .. *twitch* closing this.

Who the hell doesn't want the demo to come out? We're all at KHInsider.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
well, seeing as i already played the american demo at comicon, it only has left me wanting more. It was an amazing demo, even though the graphics of the setting weren't fully completed. Drive has got to be the best, dual weirlding is amazing.

kizzyke

Well...Some of you may think i'm crazy but i don't want a demo...
I want the full game instead cause i know if there is going to be a demo then i'll only get more frustrated because the actual game isn't in the stores yet

d_fallen_1

its better off having a demo so that way we can experience what kh2 is like before winter. i too played kh2, in e3, and it was a major improvement. i dont know why, but i really like the dragon boss battle music. it just gets me intense.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
rather just have the game demo is like renting a game but you keep it for good but its like half of the finish product and me and demo's don't mix like I said I was going to get Jak 3 like a year ago now still ain't got it that's what happens to me when I play demo's

Clouds_hikari

heartslayer101 said:
I went to e3 to play it.... but the line was two hours liong so I got board and went to play mario kart ds. sooooooo I dont now what its like. oh and I do want a demo.

You ...you... you WEIRDO! I would've KILLED TO PLAY IT!!!! *bangs head on desk multiple times*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back