• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you have....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you play any final fantasy?

• Yes

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko

How many of you played any of the final fantasy games. I am asking because I noticed that a lot of people don't know who some of the the final fantasy chracters in the Kingdom hearts games. Not that there is a problem with that considering that I know some people got it because of the disney part.

Haruko

There are people who were clueless about FF before KH. There are a lot of people that seem like they played because of the disney factor.

Off subject.
btw: I like your Invader zim siggy, you must like JTHM too. ^_^

Spooky Bahamut

In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trig
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, JTHM is cool-
blink1.gif
I have all of 'em except Directors Cut book. People who play KH for Disney are weeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrddddd!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
*Gives a long rambling account of FF games she's played because she hates doing short posts*

1) Final Fantasy V - A weird one to start on, but I really liked it. I was still a gaming n00b at the time though, so I got stuck and couldn't complete it. XD

2) Final Fantasy X - Got bored one day so I borrowed it from my sister, first one I finished because it was piss easy. Graphics were pure eye candy though.

3)Final Fantasy VIII - It was okay. Best thing about it was Zell. Squall annoyed me with his emoness, Rinoa annoyed me with her stupidity.

4) Final Fantasy X-2 - Total waste of time.

5) Final Fantasy VII - Cloud's emoness annoyed and bored me to the point that I switched it off and just gave it back to my sister in disgust.

6)Final Fantasy IX - Cute but a bit too easy. I really liked Zidane and Vivi. Steiner pissed me off.

I'm sure that was riveting to you. ;)

Kairi

Website
www.google.com
I've played all of the Final Fantasy games, I was quite surprised to see the characters in Kingdom Hearts because I had NO clue of their presence in the game! I was acting crazy first time I saw Squall. XD

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I've played FF and I am so glad that I did! The first game I played was ffx, and I immediately fell in love with square. I didn't even know that ff was in kh either and I thought it was totally awesome when I found out there was.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i was introduced into it by my big bros friend he came home with this game (kingdom hearts) and he goes you should play this.........and i go hmm okay then i look at and see its made by disney and square....my faced lights up and im like OMFG cooool....and start playing it.....when i first saw squall and cloud i was like OMFG OMFG COOOL..........what i have to fight them.......COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I have play ff befor I no that were going to be Kingdom Hearts! The ff game I have play is:
*Final Fantasy VII (It was my first game I have play and I love it ^_^)
*Final Fantasy IX (I didn't really like this game. It was bad! I like the story and characters but not other!)
*Final Fantasy X (I like this game more then FFIX!)
*Final Fantasy X-2 (I can't finish it with 100% T_T)

australian sora

Keyblade Master
some people who dont like usually have not played in fear on liking and standing for evrthing bad the said about the game

dejah

:|
well, then it's not very mature to judge on what they DONT know eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back