• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many sequels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

How many Kingdom hearts sequels do you want there to be? I want it to stop at KH3 (if there is going to be one) coz then I will be like, 25 if loads come out! :eek:

DannyKilla

i personally want it to stop at kh2, tell me im crazy? Well waiting for this damn ( sorry kh2!) game is irrratating....and i want all the questions to be answered.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
there might be a kingdom hearts 3 depending on kingdom hearts 2 sales. if there good then they'll make another one. i want them to stop at 3. that's enough for me.

Relik

Why are you even talking about a KH3? Why why why? Just enjoy the second one when it comes out, then torture your lives later in hopes of a sequel. Or just do something more productive with your time that doesn't involve video games.

PikaGrant

I would like it to stop at KH2 because if there was a KH3 then it would probably be on PS3 and thats really expensive

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
A part of me wants it and a part of me dosen't. I wan't it because I would like to play another sequel with enhanced gameplay and fun factor. I don't want it because I DO NOT wan't to wait another 3-4 years again. I mean getting delayed over,and over again.........IT WOULD BE KH2 all over again! So if there is a sequel"there will be whether you like it or not,Nomura said a sequel will depend on how well KH2 sells,and we KNOW it's gonna sell DYNAMITE." I hope no one tells me about it. I rather not know about it until 6 months till it releases,time will go ALOT faster if you don't know about it. So after I beat KH2 I'm probably gonna stay away from KH Fan sites such as this one for a LONG time.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Over in Ireland KH was no 1 for a long number of weeks and then it went "platnium"(I dont know if any other country does platium but in ireland that means it sells more then one hundred million copies. Everyone in my school was talking about it and now things are hyping up on KH2 as for me i hope that KH ends with a mind-blowing 3rd sequel (KH3) Anyway most games end after the 3rd one but it dosent stop them from making more little games like KH: Chain of memories. I saw a picture of KH3 cover on some website and it had a badly beaten Sora and Cloud on the front but it was more then likely an artists impression on what they think it would be like (thats if there is one, but hopefully there is!)

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I posted a thread asking ppl how many sequels do they think will come out. Anyway i think they will make a 3rd one.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The game won't be as long as Final Fantasy.

Each FF game besides X-2 has different characters. KH will have the same. Each FF game has different plots. KH does too kinda but the Disney Worlds and their charactrers follow their movies' plots to an extent excluding some of the worlds and characters from the first game.

Once their plots run dry then there will be nothing left but making original plots for them which is what Disney does all the time in sequels and milk the movies just for money. But some of the characters already have original plots mainly Sora so eventually they will run out of ideas for him and most importantly the game since it has to continue in its continuation. So if they keep making KH sequels it will eventually just be like bad sequels to movies that just need to stop.

Leave it to Disney and they'd prolly make the game run forever like they make their movies do. Square has more common sense as Nomura has already said he already knows the final ending scene meaning the game is going to end.

And I hope they do not make a spin off of KH.

d_fallen_1

Welshcake said:
How many Kingdom hearts sequels do you want there to be? I want it to stop at KH3 (if there is going to be one) coz then I will be like, 25 if loads come out! :eek:

kh3 is not even in the mind of se yet so dont speculate on stuff that are not even in progress yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back