• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

What's the point? First f all you will be able to beat nothing! As you know the Kingdom Key is the weakest keyblade. An there are much more better an funner ( in a weird type of way). So I'd like to see you try! ^_^

hooded_twilight0

psshhh heck naw. I'm want to get them all and see what they all are and their stats then I might go through the game again with just the kingdom key

P.S. rpg master you do realize that it's 13 days till' KH2 and your sig says 15, and that your sig also says that you update daily. sorry if I'm annoying you I just felt like pointing that out I thought it was kind of ironic

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
When I beat KH1 for the first time, I used different keyblades, then I started a new game by just using the Kingdom Key. I might do the same for KH2.

D

Dexter

666Sora said:
It did it in the first one and i can do it again.

I played kh2 the Jap Version anyway. An trust me it's defintley harder then kh1. You will get your ass kicked everytime if you use the kingdom Key. 30 seconds ....*BOOM* your dead, that how quick it takes for a boss to kill you. But really it's your decision not mine...

ultima238

no i am not i am going to get all the keyblades in proud mode on the first run through

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
rpg master said:
I played kh2 the Jap Version anyway. An trust me it's defintley harder then kh1. You will get your ass kicked everytime if you use the kingdom Key. 30 seconds ....*BOOM* your dead, that how quick it takes for a boss to kill you. But really it's your decision not mine...

but remember its not the weapon that matters but the skill. and you should make a poll 666sora.

BeastlyKillaKreg

hooded_twilight0 said:
expert mode to me wasn't any different than normal, the only difference was that I died like maybe.......1-5 more times total

same. only once versus sephiroth, though. and y would you play w/ kingdom key the whole game? even though it looks good in all the worlds (crabclaw+halloweentown=ewwww, ultima weapon+any world=yay!), its really not that good. and i dont think it would be all that difficult, but i find it fun to get new weapons and see myself upgrade...

hooded_twilight0

[QUOTEBeastlyKillaKreg]crabclaw+halloweentown=ewwww[/QUOTE]
lol ya, I chose to rather use three wishes instead of crabclaw in Halloweentown cuz it stuck out so much and looked really ugly in that world, but pumpkinhead, awesome! especially in Halloweentown. It's a shame you don't get it until after you beat the world.
P.S. sorry for getting off topic.

D

Dexter

666Sora said:
I don't really care how many times i die i will only use that one key and keep trying cause i don't give up on anything.

I don't think you understand. You see in the Final Boss battle it is so ****ing hard. I used the Ultimate Keyblade and I still died. I luckley got to beat him only by luck. So if your skillz prove worthey then you might be able to beat it

666Sora

jaxvex said:
but remember its not the weapon that matters but the skill. and you should make a poll 666sora.
I would but there is some problems 1.don't know what to title it and 2.i don't know how to make a poll on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back