• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much do YOU know about KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Apparently, when I got Kingdom Hearts II I devoted most of my spare time to know everything I could possibly know about Kingdom Hearts II. I was wondering if anyone else are fans that want to know everything, cause I am and my friends are kinda disdurbed by it.

Hmmmm. First of what would you consider as much about KH II??? The story? The location of items? The items the Heartless drop when defeated? The abilities you gain from every boss battle? All characters biography? The very existence of Nobodies, Heartless, the Special Gates, Corridors Of Darkness, how could Org. XIII even exist...???? What exactly do you consider as know everything about KH II????

Secondly: You shouldn't be that focused in a game, unless if you work in a game magazine or website, even tough you should worry about other things instead of a game.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I know quite a lot about KH2, but sometimes what I think isn't always right, mostly with theories and stuff like that.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
answer the eternal question of whether or not there is a mickey summon.

then you'll know all there is to know.

~Kairi~

I know alot about Kingdom hearts, and like you I have spend time trying to learn all about it and become an expert on it, but I also play other games like final fantasy, and resident evil. I know alot about those games to, but I do admit that I do spend more time with Kingdom Hearts. It's cool to me cause all my friends come to me for help with KH cause they know I know so much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back