• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much sleep do you get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Five hours a night, not counting the occasional nap I take when I get home from school.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Lets see, I useually go to bed at 10:15 PM, and wake up at 7:00 AM So about 8 hours a night. Less on the weekends.

Cerulean Diamond

The Land of Ice and Snow... also known as Canada.
Sleep has been such a difficult thing for me to be honest; for the longest time I could not fall asleep any sooner than 2 am and I'd be waking up at around 6 every morning. A little while ago I went over to England and I didn't really break into the time zone very well. Yet when I came back I found that I had adjusted myself to my own time zone perfectly, so now I get tired at around 10 and end up going to sleep at 10:30 and wake up at 7, so I get around 8 hours now, which I like much better.

Strifentine

Awards
School Nights: I get a max of 6 hours sleep a night. I've even stayed up until 4 a.m. last week (I had to get up at 6:30, that was not fun). Taking 4 AP classes is not easy kids. XP
Weekends: I love weekends. I sleep for about 10-13 hours a day.
Summer: Depends on how much time I spend on the computer. Usually about 10 hours a day though.

I

The Show Must Go On
uh, not much. i usually retire at about 11 on school nights, and i wake up at 4 to get ready for school (my bus comes at 5:15, cause i go to school in another city)
during the weekends, i go to bed extremely late - last night = 3am; i wake up whenever i feel like it, which can be after an hour or after 12 hours

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Weekdays: 5-7 hours of sleep, depending on what's on TV and what I'm playing. .

Weekends: 0-whatever, If I pull an all-nighter I won't sleep or I'll crash. . once I slept from 3:30 PM Saturday to 4:00 Sunday, that's 24 and a 1/2 hours of sleep.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, the most that I can get, is 8 and a half. After that, if I sleep any later, I wake up with a headache, and my entire body hurts. So, I usually range between 7-8 hrs. I usually go to bed by 1, and wake up at 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back