• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the fudge is this even possible?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Anyways, I am trying really super duper hard to get the Secert ending for KH2 (Ima dork), and i have got most of it done.

Except the junk sweep
How the heck am I suppose to get less than 6 hits in? That's the jimmy objective...

It's like impossible...

Any advice? or is it just really impossible..?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You equip the Fenrir Keyblade and the Negative Combo ability. Once in the area, move around, in third or first person, by walking up against the pieces of junk to push all of them into a corner. After you've organised them into a small area, orient yourself in the best possible location to take a single attack to kill them all, keeping in mind they can also fly about and hit others.

bryanbryan

That's like the easiest one. haha.
The ones that got me mad were the garbage one that you haffta get in the garage
and the poster duty?
haha.
but yaah equip fenfir and negative combo and take out all those extra combo attacks out of your ability menu.

T

the barfman

"Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs give me the power of all the blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs of the world."

Ansem SoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back