• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to change account on PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuku

Okay, so I downloaded FFVIII and Dissidia from PSN two weeks ago. I downloaded them on my computer because it was faster than downloading it directly to the PSP. However, I apparently used a different account than the one that was originally registered on my PSP to download the games. So when I was transferring them to my PSP, a message popped up saying that loading the games would invalidate the current account on the PSP. I thought it wouldn't take any skin off my bones, so I went ahead and did it. The problem is, now when I try to play FFVII, which I downloaded straight to the PSP on a different account, it won't let me because it's saying the account isn't registered on the PSP. Is there anyway that I can transfer FFVII to the other account or change the account my PSP is on?

As a side not, I think it's pretty fucking stupid that Sony decided to do this crap. This is even worse than Apple-level lock down. :/

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
All you have to do is go to your account on your psp hit delete account(wont be deleted from server you can still re-activate it) then go to make a PSN account the hit use exsiting account put in your info and your account will be there all your downloads and stuff then just go to download history and re-download your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back