• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get the Master Keeper?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: how to get the master keeper?

i used to have it in the last episode on the psp version but now i forgot how to get it i finished the last episode and the secret episode but still nothing? please help anyone?

The keyblade you get in the Final Episode is Brightcrest. Aqua doesn't actually equip Master Keeper until after she lands in the Realm of Darkness since she sent her own keyblade up with her armor and Terranort. I have yet to play the Secret Episode myself but I was under the impression the Master Keeper is the only keyblade Aqua has access to for that part.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin

The keyblade you get in the Final Episode is Brightcrest. Aqua doesn't actually equip Master Keeper until after she lands in the Realm of Darkness since she sent her own keyblade up with her armor and Terranort. I have yet to play the Secret Episode myself but I was under the impression the Master Keeper is the only keyblade Aqua has access to for that part.
aqua can wield the master keeper in the final episode after finishing secret episode i got it in the psp version no hack real look in youtube some people using it two

Articus

Why not instead provide a link to a Youtube video instead of telling us to look it up? :p

Xehanort-X-blade

Why not instead provide a link to a Youtube video instead of telling us to look it up? :p
tomorrow i'll post picture of my KHBBSFM on psp to prove to you that she can have it in last episode cause dude i didn't hack it and actually i don't know how to hack but i saw people on youtube using it too now good night:(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i believe the master keeper is secret episode only, it is the only keyblade aqua has at her disposal in the dark realm.

Gram

Banned
Awards

i believe the master keeper is secret episode only, it is the only keyblade aqua has at her disposal in the dark realm.

It is. You can only use it during secret episode. The keyblades Aqua gets during final and secret episodes don't leave those respective episodes as far as I know.
They also changed the name. In the 2.5 translation Master's Keeper is now Masters Defender. The other name was so much better. It's like when Gaia Bane was changed to Ends of the Earth. TnT

Articus

If something was called "Defender" one would expect it to be bulky, for you know, defensive purposes.

Xehanort-X-blade

here's the picture of my psp and KHBBSFM see i have the master keeper and like i said it's not hack and i don't know how to hack im not the only one who have it on psp ive seen many use it in last episode in mrage arena so what do you think can we get it in ps3 or not
www.gulfup.com
[/URL][/IMG]

Gram

Banned
Awards

If you got it in the psp version just try what you did to get it on the psp with the ps3 version and see. It may be HD and and such but it's still the same game. So whatever you did there should work on the ps3 version.

Xehanort-X-blade

If you got it in the psp version just try what you did to get it on the psp with the ps3 version and see. It may be HD and and such but it's still the same game. So whatever you did there should work on the ps3 version.
that's my problem Gram i forgot how but i remember i got it after playing secret episode in critical mode but i'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back