• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how was YOUR valentines day!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
It was nice.

Me and my GF had an exchange of poems to each other, it was kinda cute. I sent her a bear that had a necklace that was the same as the one she got me. I liked it this year.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I played and beat Shadow of the Colossus on V-day and that was all the love i needed (srsli though, SotC on any day =:wub: )

*IslandPrincess*

well i kinda have a problem cuz well this boy wanted to ask me out and my friends were all like oh you should say yes cuz its valentines day and then i was like whatever and so my friend dre took it as a yes and the boy wasnt goona ask me till dre told him i had said yes which wasnt true and ten he asked me out and i didnt want to hurt him so now im skrewed.(and i dont like him)

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
uhhh well tell the truth......even if the truth hurts. Guys would apreciate the truth then felling bad, or being lyed to feel good then the truth get told the fell like a hunk of manure. uhh i duno if that helps.

Shadukai X

Banned
Then tell him you are unsure about dating him. Say its not about him, but something with yourself you need to clear up. Apologize, and say you hope you didn't hurt him.

Always works for me.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
yeah thats what im saying. But now you just gotta come out tell him everything, say your sorry and that'll be that.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
the sooner you do it the the less hurt he'll feel when you eventually do do it. (Unless you intend to marry him)

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
hey I try....actually....never mind. Listeni really dont know you, but Im just gunna say the sooner you tell him your true feelings the sooner you'll feel better. O and it may look like he is hurting, but on the inside he'll apreciate you telling the truth.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Urrk...my boyfriend is in Texas so I could only talk to him through MSN. =/ But at least I got to talk to him. <3
We had a snow day that day too which was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back