• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How will the story begin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Well, we all know that the three characters from Birth by Sleep that you play as are Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Well, they have to start somewhere, right?

So, please tell me how you think Terra, Ven, or Aqua's stories will begin.(Like how, where, what happens,etc)

Or you can say how you think VAT will meet!

(you can do them all too):toungesmile:

A

Azrael

VAT's stories might happen and begin in a Station of Awakening kind of thing like Sora in Kh and Roxas in KH2, but thats me

Xarhas

VAT's stories might happen and begin in a Station of Awakening kind of thing like Sora in Kh and Roxas in KH2, but thats me

That's pretty much what I thought. I also thought that maybe throughout the whole game you'll see flashbacks of VAT's awakenings. Maybe that's what gives us the supposed hints of how the keyblade came to be.

TheDood

I think they will wake up one day and be like
"zomg keyblade, letz pwn sum stuff"

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I had the idea that it might show Sora and Riku at the beach and then Terra or Ven walks over to them or it starts out as a normal day for Terra until something completely random happens. Might show MX first, Aqua doing something, or Mickey at the castle. Or start out the way FFX did =P

I could guess the three of them could meet with Terra and Ven already knowing each other, or they meet when Aqua needs to be defended cause she's getting beat.

V

V.A.T.13

I thought it would start off like, they are all gathered (along with other keybladers) to some big meeting stating that MX and his aprentice is missing and to go look for em because shit is about to go down. So they all seperate, and then you choose who you want to start as first.

TheDood

I had the idea that it might show Sora and Riku at the beach and then Terra or Ven walks over to them or it starts out as a normal day for Terra until something completely random happens. Might show MX first, Aqua doing something, or Mickey at the castle. Or start out the way FFX did =P

I could guess the three of them could meet with Terra and Ven already knowing each other, or they meet when Aqua needs to be defended cause she's getting beat.

Add "Wakes up one day" and you will have something good

I mean, every KH has to do with the main character waking up

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
This would make a good rp.

The Meet

OK Terra, Aqua, Ven, were in different places. Had no clue who each other were. Then there was a Bright flash that almost blinded them. They look up and see a star shooting star across the sky they follow it. Then they meet. They all look at each other and realize why they went there in the first place. They look down and see 3 keyblades...

ANd thats all I got for the beggining. Dont know what after the keyblades. Guss we will have to wait and see what realy happens.

Thanx for reading Bye

~Mizzill~

Stars

リク
Well, we all know that the three characters from Birth by Sleep that you play as are Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Well, they have to start somewhere, right?

So, please tell me how you think Terra, Ven, or Aqua's stories will begin.(Like how, where, what happens,etc)

Or you can say how you think VAT will meet!

(you can do them all too):toungesmile:

They will begin their journey start from their master's house. >>
Meet at Gatering Place.
D:

Detronilizer

That was the secret ending who knows how much time has passed since then in the game, rember deep dive kh2 started like weeks after that.

Nomura himself hinted that the secret ending was near the end of the game.

As for the beginning, VAT are supposed to be 3 Keyblade apprentices called by their master to track down MX and his apprentice. I agree with V.A.T.13 that the game might officially begin after a meeting. Depending on the scenario you chose, you do your own individual training with the master. Then they separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back