• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will they get around?!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I imagine that by using the Gummi Ship, since Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Yen Sid are seen in more than one world... Well, only Mickey and I think that both Donald and Goofy. Still, if the existence of "Corridors of Darkness" is a fact, why not some "Corridors of Light"?

A

Audo

I imagine that by using the Gummi Ship, since Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Yen Sid are seen in more than one world... Well, only Mickey and I think that both Donald and Goofy. Still, if the existence of "Corridors of Darkness" is a fact, why not some "Corridors of Light"?
Because that sounds rather idiotic?
Honestly, when people suggest that there are a "light-side" of Corridors of Darkness, it just makes me question if they even understand how the Corridors function. Which I'm guessing they don't.

State

Awards
Because that sounds rather idiotic?
Honestly, when people suggest that there are a "light-side" of Corridors of Darkness, it just makes me question if they even understand how the Corridors function. Which I'm guessing they don't.

I was going to mention for it to be impossible since only people such as pure dark can use the Corridors of Darkness, meaning that only pure of light, such as the princesses can use them.

Is that the correct answer?

A

Audo

I was going to mention for it to be impossible since only people such as pure dark can use the Corridors of Darkness, meaning that only pure of light, such as the princesses can use them.

Is that the correct answer?
No.
You don't have to be pure dark to use Corridors of Darkness. Kairi, Sora, Riku, Mickey have all used them and they are not "pure dark". The Organization use them as well and they are of in-between existence, meaning they are neither light nor dark.

State

Awards
No.
You don't have to be pure dark to use Corridors of Darkness. Kairi, Sora, Riku, Mickey have all used them and they are not "pure dark". The Organization use them as well and they are of in-between existence, meaning they are neither light nor dark.

Sora used one of them? Anyways, so what's the concept of the Corridors of Darkness? I mean, how are they used and who can use them?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Sora used one of them?

That's how he got to Traverse Town, but he didn't intentionally use it.

Anyways, so what's the concept of the Corridors of Darkness? I mean, how are they used and who can use them?

There is one more method, the use of the "Dark Corridor". There are those who are on a fallen path, essentially not being on the path they should be. Only those who can be said to have a Dark existence or an In-between existence can make these doorways. On rare occasion those with particularly strong feelings or hatred, such as the case with Beast and Diz and perhaps others like them can open these paths. However you must be careful when coming into contact with such darkness. As such, if you use these paths too often you will be completely swallowed by darkness. Sora has used these paths several times before, but the degree of frequency hasn't allowed the darkness to stain his heart, so you can think of the influential power of darkness as being dependant upon the strength of the persons heart.

As for the Nobodies who have no heart and the King and Riku, using these paths many times doesn't concern them. Why doesn't the darkness progressively swallow them you ask? There are secret similarities between the two that are talked about in the game.

That's about the extent of our knowledge regarding them.

State

Awards
That's how he got to Traverse Town, but he didn't intentionally use it.

That's about the extent of our knowledge regarding them.

Thanks for the information about them! So basicly, the existence of Corridors of Light is a big NO, since Corridors of Darkness are only created by those fallen in the dark, in-between, people whom have chosen to let themselves get overcome by their own emotions and those who should be on a certain path but choose another one.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i dont understand how they can use gummi ships if they probably weren't even existence or couldn't even been used after Xehanort collapsed the world's [by opening the door to the heart of radiant garden which was months after BBS], etc thus gummi ships were not available for using [for King Mickey]. As a matter of fact it hasn't even been discussed once that gummi ships were going to be even used for BBS. It makes no sense....

A

Audo

i dont understand how they can use gummi ships if they probably weren't even existence or couldn't even been used after Xehanort collapsed the world's [by opening the door to the heart of radiant garden which was months after BBS], etc thus gummi ships were not available for using [for King Mickey]. As a matter of fact it hasn't even been discussed once that gummi ships were going to be even used for BBS. It makes no sense....
*bangs head on desk*

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
But if the wall suddenly fall down. Doesn't seem odd the Mickey already has built a gummi ship. It's almost like he's used it before or something. *hint*hint*

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol but when has it been stated in the game let alone outside the game that Gummi Ships were used before Xehanort caused this whole crap?

Samhain

Bronze Member
when was this? unless since i skipped most of the crappy useless disney world scenes. was this stated in radiant garden?

A

Audo

when was this? unless since i skipped most of the crappy useless disney world scenes. was this stated in radiant garden?
Yes.

Goofy: He and the King used to travel around in the Gummi Ship before the Heartless showed up.

(loose paraphrasing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back