• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge!!! Bhk/bfu/riku Idea!!! Read This!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brbrose

cough cough cough...noob theory cough cough

BHK looks nothing like riku and BFU is probably a shell of sora.... besides why would riku split into multiple parts even if he's taking the path of twilight?

agentscamp5

Because Riku Either A) Riku's Heart Is Pulled Between Good And Evil< Or B) Ansem I Still Inside Of Him Duh!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
brbrose said:
cough cough cough...noob theory cough cough

BHK looks nothing like riku and BFU is probably a shell of sora.... besides why would riku split into multiple parts even if he's taking the path of twilight?

bfu isnt soras shell bfu is riku

Because Riku Either A) Riku's Heart Is Pulled Between Good And Evil< Or B) Ansem I Still Inside Of Him Duh!

a)riku isnt torn between good and evil he is torn between dark and light
b)yea ansem is in him but ansem cant do anything and ansem is very dormant in rikus heart

agentscamp5

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why The Hell!!!! Do You Have To Contridct Me At Ever Turn< First< I Meant Light And Dark And Also< Read Everything Ive Siad All Over Heard And Try To Keep Your Pee Brained Tunnel Vison Minds Open To New Ideas!!!!

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
a)riku isnt torn between good and evil he is torn between dark and light
b)yea ansem is in him but ansem cant do anything and ansem is very dormant in rikus heart

Where do you get your information? Ansem is long gone. You killed him off in KH. Riku was stuck inside Kingdom Hearts and he was back to normal. He is nowhere to be found.

And obviously, if you are torn between dark and light, you must be torn between good and evil. Why would he take the road of Dawn if he wasn't trying to get away from darkness?

And agentscamp5....you're a total idiot. Stop posting mindless garbage that has nothing to do with the topic. Because someone is not replying to your theory, you don't have to be a total spas case.
You are way past due for your medicine...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
agentscamp5 said:
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why The Hell!!!! Do You Have To Contridct Me At Ever Turn< First< I Meant Light And Dark And Also< Read Everything Ive Siad All Over Heard And Try To Keep Your Pee Brained Tunnel Vison Minds Open To New Ideas!!!!

With that comment./..you are gonna be put on a hate noob list....And no one here is stupid...Everyone hates your ideabecause it makes no sense..

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
jmaine06 said:
Where do you get your information? Ansem is long gone. You killed him off in KH. Riku was stuck inside Kingdom Hearts and he was back to normal. He is nowhere to be found.

And obviously, if you are torn between dark and light, you must be torn between good and evil. Why would he take the road of Dawn if he wasn't trying to get away from darkness?

in da endin of R/R mickey says darkness can be good so riku isnt torn between good and evil he is torn betweein light and dark......................and riku even says dat there will always be a little of ansem left in his heart but right now he is dormant

agentscamp5

Sorry< I Had A Bad Day And I Wanted Positive Stuff Becuse I Get Enough Negative Crap In School< And< In Com Reverse Rebirth You Se Ansem Is Still In Riku Duh

agentscamp5

And Ill Say It Again< My Idea Wasnt That Good< I Just Threw It Out There As A Possibility!

zappopunk182

riku is still a key weilder.... who ever said he wasn t...? theres already 5 keyblade weilders.... so why not 6? he once weilded it.... and as far as i know he still does... just one that unlocks hearts....

AHeartless

Uh, 5? What do you mean?

Anyways, this idea sounds like you came up after you took a trip to the wonderland of drugs. Many up there has proven this crappy idea is wrong. So, MOD SHOULD CLOSE THIS NOW.

But after I get to know about FIVE keyblade masters. : p

Heartless1990

this is just lame. doesnt sound like disney/squaresoft would meld their plot into something either so complex or so messed up. admit it, that is just plain messed up. i can say what i want to say but we all have our theories...not so bad...but dont brag -_-

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
I can argue with this..

Now tell me...Why does BFU looks exactly like Riku and BHK doesnt?<< That is because BFU is Riku and BHK is a totally different person!.....Riku and keyblades..Riku isnt the key bearer anymore mind you...

I agree with you about bfu and bhk and all that junk, but I read a nomora interview and he said that anyone can wield a keyblade but there can only be one keyblade master. So Riku can in fact wield a keyblade:) .

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Mabye Riku is blind because when he converted from darkness to twilight he had to give an arm for an aem, or in this case an eye. ut mabye because he is twiliht he can scences the light and darkness in people because he is blinded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back