• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Unversed defeated by Terra??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Na?lo

Hey guys :) I was watching the secret ending of KHII (not FM+) and right at the begining of the video we can see Terra standing over a kind of... metal structure, but it looks like it has claws. :eek: Then Terra walks toward Aqua and Ven, and that "metal thing" vanishes, just like enemies so.... what if it's an Unversed that Terra had to defeat?? Here's the video:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

(Sorry if this had already been discussed before)

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i thaught it was an unversed too ,maybe it will be in the game..who knows

yeah this has ben pointed out a while bak..

bric13

ok so in that video at 0:19 below the Japanese text it says ansem report 8 so i read on it and it talked about how he created a machine that made artificial heartless idk if that had anything to do with anything but was curious and wondering about anyone elses thoughts.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
no i think they just showed that to point out something else like maybe hint xehanort's creation or how he was found or watever

welcome to the forums

KenowaX

ok so in that video at 0:19 below the Japanese text it says ansem report 8 so i read on it and it talked about how he created a machine that made artificial heartless idk if that had anything to do with anything but was curious and wondering about anyone elses thoughts.

Heartless were created after BBS.

(Sorry if this had already been discussed before)

It was discussed before but it's always nice to see it again.
However I can't remember if it was here or on a different forum xD

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If anything it looks like that dragon thing from Xemnas's last battle segment. Probably a similarly-styled, quite powerful Unverse that was there to harm Terra since he fought it and then Aqua and Ven arrived. Could be a test or something set up by MX. But that would say the video's canon.

Liege

But that would say the video's canon.

Another-Side / [deep-dive] certainly is/was. Thus, it's quite logical to assume that SunSet-Horizons / Birth-by-Sleep will also follow that trend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back