• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol XD I doubt any of you remember me but I am back anyway XD I've been gone for more than a year I think XD Last time I logged in was 2007 or 2006 xD sheeesh, I remembered I had an account so I decided to log back on XD :thumbsup:

Oh well seems the site has improved and such xD I used to go graphics and used to be in a clan, but I haven't done signatures and avatars for over a year now, so I might be rusty XD lol :p but I do do vectors and some random things..

if anyone is particularly interested, this is my DA lol xD Anyway, for those who don't know me or people who cannot remember me, here are a few details about me:

Username: dual_wielder
I live in England, UK XD

and the languages I speak are English (naturally; second language though), Broken French/Créole Mauricien (the native language spoken in Mauritius, a tiny island in the indian ocean, next to Madagascar) and French (from France)

So Hello, Salut! and Bonjour to you all xD

DW

Welcome back mate, glad some KHInsider.com veterans are coming back.

lol thanks XD I seem to know where everything is located on the site XD hasn't changed one bit wooh

saying veteran makes me sound old...oh well I suppose I am in some ways

Haha, yeah. Veteran status at 16? Quite strange. <3

Blue

home is where the heart is
Welcome back,and nice to meet you I guess!

Name's Blue,I hope to see you around =]

Back