• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am curious!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
What Did I do with the small gem stone thingy..I mean the pretty stone or whatever it is...I can't sell it nor make things out of it...What Do I have to do with it?? Can you help me out here?

diogo14

are u talking about the gummi ship blocks (os something like that!!)? If you are u just have to give them to godmother in merlin's house (at traverse town)

Light Aura

I think you mean the Earthshine which you get from Leon in the beginning of the game. If that's it then take it to the Fairy Godmother. She is located in Merlin's house which is behind the fire door in the third district.

O

Orochi Yashiro

no, there is an actual object called "pretty stone" i don't thnk there is any other purpose for it besides selling it.

Light Aura

Well yeah there is a pretty stone but he said he can't sell it so that can't be what he's talking about.

_Darkside_

If your talking about the actual item "pretty stone" the only thing you can do w/ them is sell em'

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
:confused: What gem stone thingie are you talking about? Give us more detail about it, like, when/where/how you got it etc.

Endgame

:D
The Item 'Pretty Stone' can be sold for a small amount of Munny.

The Gems, usually with elemtantistic names, such as Earthshine, or Watergleam, or Naturespark, should be taken to the Fairy Godmother in traverse town, who will give you summons in exchance for them.

If it is neither of this items, it is probably an item used for item syntasys in the moogle shop.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Oh...whoops I thought it has a purpose...Anyway I haven't been playing KH in a LONG TIME....So I forgot that I can sell it..I am also curious how the F*** do I get the mystery thingy...oh well forget this

helios

Bronze Member
Its another useless object meant to piss you off and consume your time worrying about what is it or what it does.

Endgame

:D
Prince-Laharl said:
Oh...whoops I thought it has a purpose...Anyway I haven't been playing KH in a LONG TIME....So I forgot that I can sell it..I am also curious how the F*** do I get the mystery thingy...oh well forget this

Mystery Goo can be obtained from white mushrooms, by casting the spell appropriate to their actions on them, three times. For example, if they float, use gravity. If they shiver, use Fire. Using the same spell three times instead of swapping spells will take longer, but will earn you an art for that spell. Collect all the arts to unlock the Dream Staff as a weapon.

Mystey Mold can be obtained from Black Fungus. Simply defeat them by attacking them when they are not stone.

Both can also be obtained from Rare Truffles, by constantly knocking them into the air. Using Aero and standing under them can achieve this easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back