• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cannot get Final Form.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, someone help me. I've yet to get final form. People have been telling me that it just happens randomly after the beat TWTNW. I've had the final save point unlocked for a long time, I've gained about 15 levels since then. I've been going from world to world, filling up my drive bar and driving just to see if Final Form will "randomly" work.

Am I doing something wrong, or should I just keep trying?

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
it does dude, just chill, and if this helps, i'll tell you exactly what i did:
I was in TWTNW with Riku in my party and I was supposed to change into wisdom form but turned white instead, so there, hope that helps you out

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There's a real easy way to get it. You know when Donald and Goofy and everyone in a certain room is jsut walking around and you can talk to them? This is called a 'conversation pit'

If you enter a conversation pit while in a Drive Form, it forces you out of the Drive Form, and automatically fills your Drive Meter to the max

So your conversation pit should be right at the door to the Final Battle, right?

Well leave that area, go into a Drive Form, and if you don't get Final Form, jsut walk back and it will re-fill your Drive meter. do this over and over again untill you get Final Form

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
TheMuffinMan said:
There's a real easy way to get it. You know when Donald and Goofy and everyone in a certain room is jsut walking around and you can talk to them? This is called a 'conversation pit'

If you enter a conversation pit while in a Drive Form, it forces you out of the Drive Form, and automatically fills your Drive Meter to the max

So your conversation pit should be right at the door to the Final Battle, right?

Well leave that area, go into a Drive Form, and if you don't get Final Form, jsut walk back and it will re-fill your Drive meter. do this over and over again untill you get Final Form

zomg. Wow that's amazing TMM. Thanks so much.

Keyblade Warrior

Washington State, United States Of America, Planet
Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
I went to the underworld entrance (where you enter tournaments, and entered Cerberus Cup, then quit to fill up my drive, and then went to the area right next to it, and drove into master form. If I didnt get final, i just went back and did the cerberus cup thing again and kept doing it until I got final. It took me like 5 times.

Also, I've heard master form has the highest chances of going into final, so that might be be why it only took me about 5 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back