• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant believe that Atlantica is back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I cant believe Atlantica is back i hated that world so much. I made this thread for people to post there opinions on Atlantica being confirmed.

kizzyke

you'd better start believing it cause it's true...
Although i hate the world too..
and just so that you know...This has been in several threads...

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Light121 said:
i don't like the swimming, i hated the swimming, it bugged me alot.
Thats a reason why i disliked that world. And i know that this was in many threads i just felt like making a thread so people could post their opinions about this world.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea... knowing that atlantica's back makes me want to kill something... or get a bowl of cereal... yea, that sounds better....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
After all the improvments Nomura's made to the game, do you actually think he's leave what most of us found hard and boring the same? The answer is NO. He has probabley redone the swimming system to perfection. So capmlain all you want about the old swimming system, but please, stop being predjudiced towards things you don't know about.

In other words, Don't say you like or hate something untill you try. Than, if it's still bad, bash it to oblivian. But if you ever get that chance (seeing as I KNOW that it will be good, so you won't) it'll be in about five months..

S'SH of LIGHT

uhh dident they say that the prince guy from little meramaid was going to be there so that means it might be half land game play and half swimming game play

Roby84

I hated that world too, but even Halloween Town was very nasty...! Both worlds will return in KH2...!!!! Too bad!!! :eek: :mad:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Roby84 said:
I hated that world too, but even Halloween Town was very nasty...! Both worlds will return in KH2...!!!! Too bad!!! :eek: :mad:

Halloween Town was one of the best worlds in KH. It had a original feel to it and was very fun to play. and the graphics there were almost the best of any world. but Atlanitica was ok with me in KH. i got used to the swimming but the no abilities thing sucked. but just think of the new reaction commands we can do underwater and stuff. i think this world will be awesome.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Roby84 said:
you're the first one who doesn't like ht how is it nasty? i liked atlantica but i didn't like how you would swim and be hard to attack personally i think it will be more better in kh2 since you have the drive mode.

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

well gess what people, including you roby84, they are not going to be the same thing. this is the fifth time i am going to say this and can people take it to consideration. the world is now ready for its story, as in we are going to the human world, ON LAND! that means that there will be TWO different worlds in one.
christmas town-halloween town
atlantica- human worlds
and so on. kh was only a introduction. now that they returned, not all, they will finally get started with the story by introducing a new "WORLD" and a new keyhole.

Roby84

sorixed said:
you're the first one who doesn't like ht how is it nasty? i liked atlantica but i didn't like how you would swim and be hard to attack personally i think it might be a little more better in kh2 since you have the drive mode.
I didn't like Halloween town because it was too gloomy and creepy (with graveyards, etc.) and above all I hate Oogie Boogie and his 3 nasty kids :mad: Maybe with Christmas atmosphere it will be nicer...

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I liked both worlds. In fact, I enjoyed swimming. Especially hanging on the Dolphin's back.. The only ting that annoyed me was the Mermaid's Kick, I sometimes zoomed into the wall, but it wasn't a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back