• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant believe that Atlantica is back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Roby84 said:
I didn't like Halloween town because it was too gloomy and creepy (with graveyards, etc.) and above all I hate Oogie Boogie and his 3 nasty kids :mad: Maybe with Christmas atmosphere it will be nicer...
it sounded like you were scared it's supposed to be dead and creepy and you can skip that world oh yeah nomura said in kh2 that you wouldn't skip worlds like kh so we might not skip them that easily now.

Roby84

d_fallen_1 said:
well gess what people, including you roby84, they are not going to be the same thing. this is the fifth time i am going to say this and can people take it to consideration. the world is now ready for its story, as in we are going to the human world, ON LAND! that means that there will be TWO different worlds in one.
christmas town-halloween town
atlantica- human worlds
and so on. kh was only a introduction. now that they returned, not all, they will finally get started with the story by introducing a new "WORLD" and a new keyhole.

Well, If "Little Mermaid" world is even on LAND, i'll like it but Halloween Town should be less creepy and gloomy than KH1!

d_fallen_1

http://a1700.g.akamai.net/7/1700/15....co.jp/interactive/kingdom/images/icon_he.jpg

this is what i mean by two worlds in one.
olpius coliseum on top underworld on the bottle. two totally different worlds that have somehow became one.
halloween town is going to be the same only this time it is connected to christmas town, which is totally different. so you will have the same gloomy look but you can exit that world and go to the cherrful world of christmas town.

Roby84

sorixed said:
it sounded like you were scared it's supposed to be dead and creepy and you can skip that world oh yeah nomura said in kh2 that you wouldn't skip worlds like kh so we might not skip them that easily now.

I wasn't scared but I don't like neither horror atmospheres nor creepy characters so "Halloween Town" was the world I disliked more in KH1... :eek:

d_fallen_1

how can anyone be scared of the nightmare before christmas? it is a disney classic and one of my and many others favorite movie. the songs kick ass in that movie!

x-knight

i thought atlantis was a gret world the only problem was that they shud have made it a biger world

maybe it kh2 there would be racs or sumin that would be fun

kizzyke

what he said...
i mean...it's just a cartoon...
how can you be afraid of it...
Okay...I love to watch movies like scream and final destination but hey...
My little sis from 4 year wasn't even affraid of the movie...
I'd rather say halloween town is funny...
The new halloween town world is just the other part of the story...Or the actual story...

DarkStar_21

yea same as alot of people are saying i think that the land will be apart of atlantica this time. For that i think this world will be interesting to see and play.(again)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
but if it's in the sea how would you look in drive form if sora's a merman? it's on land.

Last edited:

Sora4126

Maybe his dorsel fin would change color, I don't get some of you, how can you say Atlantica and Halloween Town were bad. They were both put in not only for more story but also to show what Donald's magic is capable of, also Halloween isn't even that scary since it's an E rated game and Nomura was aware that little kids would try to play it and he probably didn't want them to be scared and give up, and it's supposed to be gloomy, it's HALLOWEEN Town, what do you expect from a town with the name Halloween in it little fairies and unicorns?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Sora4126 said:
Maybe his dorsel fin would change color, I don't get some of you, how can you say Atlantica and Halloween Town were bad. They were both put in not only for more story but also to show what Donald's magic is capable of, also Halloween isn't even that scary since it's an E rated game and Nomura was aware that little kids would try to play it and he probably didn't want them to be scared and give up, and it's supposed to be gloomy, it's HALLOWEEN Town, what do you expect from a town with the name Halloween in it little fairies and unicorns?
i was joking about being the scared thing so i wasn't serious i only said that becsause someone said they didn't like the scenery of halloween town i was joking that they were being scared so don't take it as if i was serious.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
I disliked Atlantica in the first KH, but I'm sure it'll be a lot better in KH2!! They've been holding back this game a long time, to make perfections, get everything right, and redue from their mistakes they made in the first game so they can please their fans and try to make this the best game that can make. That's why I'm not dissapointed its coming back, because I know it'll be better. I'm especially eager to play Halloween Town again, that world was the best! Now with Christmas Town thrown in, I'm more eager to play it than ever!

Akemi

I found Atlantica to be boring sometimes yet fun! I mean the auto target and then swim up to them thingy was pretty good and I really liked the swimming (but compared to the flying....).
I'm not real happy or mad that its back (btw, where does it say that its confirmed? I'm kinda slow ._.).

sorixed

Dattebayo!
videogamegirl said:
I found Atlantica to be boring sometimes yet fun! I mean the auto target and then swim up to them thingy was pretty good and I really liked the swimming (but compared to the flying....).
I'm not real happy or mad that its back (btw, where does it say that its confirmed? I'm kinda slow ._.).
well it was in a report of the square enix party and in the new trailer showd ariel and eric on land but no screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back