• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i don't know what to think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Since kindergarten i have liked this girl and never said a word. Now we're in eighth grade and still haven't said anything. I payed because she's going out with one of my friends. i think she really doesnt want to go out with him. She talks to me more than she talks to him they sit right by each other and dont even talk WTF? and i have more classes with her. We have our own handshake and she told me she loved me once(as a friend) and she yells my name down the hallway sometimes but sometimes she ignores me or is mad at me for a random reason. I have came up with 2 possible answers she likes me or she finally realized that i like her. i honestly dont think that her with relationship won't last long. What do i do when they break up. Do i wait a couple of days or a month? I need help. Does she like me or not?!

Wicked

absurdiam
I don't know if she likes you or not but the reason that she acts angry somtimes at you....could be because of the fact that your not doing anything about it. Like, not asking her out already.

My opinion is that she is too scared to ask you and she is waiting for you to ask her.

In short....MAYBE I DO THINK SHE LIKES YOU!!!! hehe.

Hope I helped a little.

Candy.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Since kindergarten i have liked this girl and never said a word. Now we're in eighth grade and still haven't said anything. I payed because she's going out with one of my friends. i think she really doesnt want to go out with him. She talks to me more than she talks to him they sit right by each other and dont even talk WTF? and i have more classes with her. We have our own handshake and she told me she loved me once(as a friend) and she yells my name down the hallway sometimes but sometimes she ignores me or is mad at me for a random reason. I have came up with 2 possible answers she likes me or she finally realized that i like her. i honestly dont think that her with relationship won't last long. What do i do when they break up. Do i wait a couple of days or a month? I need help. Does she like me or not?!

You forgot option 3
She honestly sees you as a friend only and the fact that she doesn't talk to you is because you intrude on her life and relationship too much.

Well that's what I could deduce from the horifically bad English in the post

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
She can eithier be seeing you as a friend or she likes you. If she keeps being your friend, maybe you'll have a chance with her. Just keep getting to know her better.

New Born

I think she likes you.
It's cool how you and her know each other from Kindergarten.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Two possibilities: She likes you or you two have a strong friendship. Choose. Or at least go for the straightforward approach.

Awards
thanks for the help guys, and of course I'll wait until she breaks up. i definately think she likes me as a friend

BirthByMom

Sex after a break-up is the best kind.

Thats all I'm gonna say to you :D

And now adding something.

Yes. She likes you. She's going out with your friend to get you jelous. Does work heh? Tell her that's a bad method of getting one to get interested in someone

Awards
Sex after a break-up is the best kind.

Thats all I'm gonna say to you :D

And now adding something.

Yes. She likes you. She's going out with your friend to get you jelous. Does work heh? Tell her that's a bad method of getting one to get interested in someone

no im not that jealous i waited a long time. on second thought maybe i am jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back