• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't they'll be showing KH3 anytime soon...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Why you ask? Well Nomura clearly stated he will be showing the next Kingdom Hearts project late 2007 and this can clearly go two ways: Kingdom Hearts 3 or Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories 2. My thinking is he will unvale Chain of Memories 2. I doubt it would be KH3: considering his other two projects: Versus and FFXIII...He has WAY too much to do to concentrate on three PS3 titles at once.

Thoughts?..

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
For 1 we dont even know if KH3 will be on Ps3.....2 do we even know if there wil lbe a CoM 2......3 good thought.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
For 1 we dont even know if KH3 will be on Ps3.....2 do we even know if there wil lbe a CoM 2......3 good thought.

Your right: Square Enix could go and put KH3 on the Playstation 2 (Like Sony did with God of War 2) but I doubt it. By the time Kingdom Hearts 3 would come out (2011 or later) I think the Playstation 2 will be fully extinct.(Maybe not, but not many people will still pay theirs)

For another fact, they have not announced COM 2, nor have they really and officially announced KH3; just a 'KH project' has been announced.

G

Gear

My thinking is he will unvale Chain of Memories 2. I doubt it would be KH3: considering his other two projects: Versus and FFXIII...He has WAY too much to do to concentrate on three PS3 titles at once.

I DOUBT they will be on the PS3, why? Because it's doing so bad, it wont be worth their time.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
lol, PS3 doing bad? It's kicking ass over in Japan, where it really matters. All kindsa awesome shit's popping up on it soon, too, so I can't help but expect some good business in the future.

Anyways, KH3's probably gonna be on the Wii, due to production costs and the American market. Which would be nice, since I actually happen to have one :3

~Dorian Gray

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
lol, PS3 doing bad? It's kicking ass over in Japan, where it really matters. All kindsa awesome shit's popping up on it soon, too, so I can't help but expect some good business in the future.

Anyways, KH3's probably gonna be on the Wii, due to production costs and the American market. Which would be nice, since I actually happen to have one :3

~Dorian Gray

Here are the stats....

Playstation 3 goes better in Japan.

XBox 360 in North America

Wii in North America and Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back