• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't understand any of this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackabeePARAMORE

1). Are Castle Oblivion & The Old Mansion the same thing? When Sora, Donald, & Goofy went to sleep in COM they went to sleep in CO. Then in KH2, Roxas got to their...er...sleep pod things, through the Old Mansion. So are they the same thing or did the Old Mansion like teleport him there or something?

2). Is there any info about what happens to Braig in BBS? Because he starts with bluish eyes & then they turn Yellow. SO I would assume something happens with him & darkness (maybe MX got to him).

3). Where the HELL is Ansem the wise during all of bbs. I mean all of this is going on & he has to be somewhere. Where is he? Aren't Even, Dilan, Ienzo, & Aeleus supposed to be his apprentices. So then where is he at?

(Sorry if there are already threads about this. I'm kinda new to the whole 'making a thread' thing.)

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
1). Are Castle Oblivion & The Old Mansion the same thing? When Sora, Donald, & Goofy went to sleep in COM they went to sleep in CO. Then in KH2, Roxas got to their...er...sleep pod things, through the Old Mansion. So are they the same thing or did the Old Mansion like teleport him there or something?

2). Is there any info about what happens to Braig in BBS? Because he starts with bluish eyes & then they turn Yellow. SO I would assume something happens with him & darkness (maybe MX got to him).

3). Where the HELL is Ansem the wise during all of bbs. I mean all of this is going on & he has to be somewhere. Where is he? Aren't Even, Dilan, Ienzo, & Aeleus supposed to be his apprentices. So then where is he at?

(Sorry if there are already threads about this. I'm kinda new to the whole 'making a thread' thing.)

1. No, they're not. Somehow DiZ placed Sora, Donald and Goofy's pods into the Old Mansion. The Old Mansion resides in another world, Twilight Town. So no. They are different places. I suggest you play the first 6 days of KHII as Roxas to get the clear picture.

2. That is what we're trying to find out. But for me, I'll wait for the game to be released in less than 2 weeks from now...

3. Dunno. Don't ask me. Well, he's the narrator for both the BBS commercial and the recent trailer posted just yesterday. He might appear, he might not. But I bet 98.7% that Ansem the Wise will show himself in the game.

Will this answer all your questions? Oh, by the way, welcome to the forums. :D

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by jackabeePARAMORE

1) Diz and Namine somehow moved SDG's pods to the The Old Mansion, which resides in the world of Twilight Town.

2) We do not know this yet; mysteries such as these will be explained in BbS.

3) Read #2.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Wasn't Ansem the wise in Radiant Garden during the time of Birth By Sleep with his 6 apprentices?

Yes, he was, Ansem the Wise is the current ruler of Radient Garden. Though him being Narrator is odd, since at the time he had no knowledge of the Keyblade or World Travel. Ansem the Wise had only found out about these things when King Mickey had come and told him about the Keyblade, World Travel, Gummi Blocks, and the dangers of experimenting with the Heart. So unless Ansem the Wise had known about the events of Birth by Sleep and, simply forgot like everyone has has seem to, or if he's telling the story from a future prospective and is retelling the story of what had happened to someone; It doesn't really seem to make much sense.

XkeybladerXX

or if he's telling the story from a future prospective and is retelling the story of what had happened to someone; It doesn't really seem to make much sense.

I think that's what's going to happen. Ansem the wise will be telling us the story of Birth By Sleep. But then how does he know about the Land of Departure and other worlds? Yeah, it's not making any sense.....

B

brosandi

Yes, he was, Ansem the Wise is the current ruler of Radient Garden. Though him being Narrator is odd, since at the time he had no knowledge of the Keyblade or World Travel. Ansem the Wise had only found out about these things when King Mickey had come and told him about the Keyblade, World Travel, Gummi Blocks, and the dangers of experimenting with the Heart. So unless Ansem the Wise had known about the events of Birth by Sleep and, simply forgot like everyone has has seem to, or if he's telling the story from a future prospective and is retelling the story of what had happened to someone; It doesn't really seem to make much sense.
This is why I think his narration is actually from the Secret Ending and not the game itself.
It'd make far more sense that way.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that's what's going to happen. Ansem the wise will be telling us the story of Birth By Sleep. But then how does he know about the Land of Departure and other worlds? Yeah, it's not making any sense.....

One way it might make sense and also connect Birth by Sleep to Coded, would be that Ansem the Wise is one of the people that need to be saved from the journal in coded and when Sora saves them Ansem tells Sora the story of Birth by Sleep, which would then set- up Kingdom Heart 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back