• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I feel like a real asshole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
So, here's the story:

The roommate I've had for two years was a player. Probably one of the biggest in my school. This past Winter Break, I got to know a friend. Someone, I consider my own Sister and she's a good girl, couldn't ask for anybody better, but here's where I messed up.

She told me she was dating him and I didn't say anything. Why? Because he never dated any of the girls he ever did his business with and that's why it shocked me because he would go up to see her and see her on Christmas & New Year's and did all this shit that boyfriends do.

I told her about this dude a few days ago, but I guess I waited too long to tell her. Reason being, I thought he had changed. So, I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I knew him longer.

Her friends found shit on his page that wouldn't make any of girl fond of it. She talked to him and broke up with him in a respective manner, but he fired back by putting subliminal messages up on Facebook. Now, she's really hurt and now I feel really, REALLY low.

Anything?

Last edited:
Awards
Don't blame urself for his immaturity. It isn't ur fault, and if she thinks it is, it's only because she's just upset. She'll come around, but if u never told her, he'd probably continue to lie to her and the situation would get a lot worse. So you did the right thing. Tell her just to ignore the things he says about her and move on. He just wants a rise out of her. If she doesn't give him one, he'll eventually stop.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah, in no way is this your fault.
You had good intentions and you made a good choice, dispite how it turned out. You had the right idea and you acted very well on it.
You cannot be blamed for how others act, especially if you didnt know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back