• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I figured this out in math class

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwned U

Ansem had 6 disciples...including xehanort(his nobody) And one was named Ienzo says the KH2 ansem reports. And in The XIII order Zexion is the 6th member and his name contains Ienzo with an X in the middle...so this would conclude that Zexion is Ienzo's nobody! please dont flame me if this is old:cool:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah this is old. I found this out like 1-2 months ago. I quess it is a good thing you found out though.

yuna:)

Well, even if it's old, i didn't know that. lol. I really need to be updated. ^_^

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
OblivionSora said:
We'll he kinda is

NO HEART - X

Riku took the form of Xehanort when he was inside kingdom hearts. Because of diz's revenge. He is sorta in between

THE X IS THE KEY....

Xehanort is a person. His Nobody is a different person. Riku did not take Xehanort's form while in Kingdom Hearts. He did it to beat Roxas.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
OblivionSora said:
We'll he kinda is

NO HEART - X

Riku took the form of Xehanort when he was inside kingdom hearts. Because of diz's revenge. He is sorta in between

THE X IS THE KEY....
if only i could flame...

the x means nothing, xehanort is just a nme, he isnt a anobody, hes just a person with an x in their name, like Alex

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Zexion-Ienzo
Roxas-Sora
Xemnas-Ansem (Although this should be xenohart with another X cuz Xehanort thought he was ansem in kh1. The true Ansem is DiZ.)
Xaldin-Dilan
Vexen-Even
Lexaeus-Eleaus
Xigbar-Braig

Also Xehanort, when without the X, not only spells out No Haert, but also Another. Nomura sez this has some relevance.

The X in org 13's names is a symbol of betrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back