• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found a way to make the game harder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Soldier

I found out that if you remove mp charge, don't use limits, and no armour the game will be hard as KHI. I'm not sure if their is another thread like this if there is sorry for posting another thread like it.

LinkSlySora

There is alreadly a thread out there on this. But your new so i guess it's ok. Just look before you post.

If you really want to make it hard try only using magic.

That would be really hard at the beginning at Land of Dragons because you will only have blizzard and fire and that moral meter, but sounds like fun.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The only reason KH1 was hard to some people is because Sora's attacks were amazingly slow.

Sexy Angel
Also in KH1, Sora could only pull off a combo of about 4 attacks.

To make it the hardest possible, which i call imposible mode, is that you can use any abilities, no magic, no armor, no power, defense and magic boosters. You can only use kingdom key. Cant use drives. You have to play proud or critical mode. It IS IMPOSSIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back