• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found something!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhRiku1337

You guys all wondered who the person was with the glowing eye! now this is just my thinking: that person is riku ( bdu ): in the trailer from deep dive you can see the BDU tear that bandage off his head ( i noticed it ), now later in the movie you see him say : "you look like just him" to the person on the rock (wich i think is the BHK, because he really looks like sora)
and i got a picture on the web wich you can see this person with the glowing eye and his hair is like riku's.

http://noxis.albel.net/gallery/color/2002-2003/Riku.jpg

i hope somebody agrees with me :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
O.O

*mouth drops*

:O

*pushes a button and labels you n00b*

You are so wrong.

1. The GEU is a concept. He most likely does not exist anymore since there are nothing more of him except what comes from DD...which is old and are just concepts.
2. You even got the BFU's name wrong. Making ur theory more wrong.
3. It's not a bandage. It's a blindfold. Thats why he is the BFU!!!!!
4. Everyone noticed it not just you. Uh-DUHHHHHH!!!!!
5. DD is not a movie. If it was then wow we got ripped of by whoever posted like 3 minutes of the movie.
6. The GEU does not say: He looks just like you. And what makes this stupider is that you can see the SU turn his head, move his mouth like he is talking, and the words appear. The SU is the one thats talking.
7. The BHK is not the SU. And if he was then IDK who the hell he was saying Riku looked like but it was not Sora. And the DWU is not the GEU. On this site's Analysis of the trailers/concepts they show you proof they are not the same. And the GEU has a sort of female figure.....Unless the DWU can morph into whoever he chose....then he's not the GEU or he might have got a female body and kept his head right and suddenly attained Heartless powers.... And if he had heartless powers I doubt the keyblades would stay with him....
8. Are you blind. They don't show the DWU's face, the SU's face, or the GEU's face...except his eye but that doesn't matter so how can you say any of them look like Sora?
9. It's funny because the GEU's hair looks no where near silver or white.
10. O.O' *slaps you with a n00b goer awayer* I guess I was right....YOU ARE A N00B. That is fanmade art. That's no where near official. And the BFU is not the GEU. Thats just art. And as you know if you go on the gallery of the site you can see Sora and Riku kissing. Thats not official. And they don't kiss in the game. And if they did Disney would be on fire and tear up the contract with Square.

So in conclusion: You are a n00b, the GEU is not the BFU or DWU, and the SU is not the DWU or BFU.

*adds you to my n00b list*

KhRiku1337

So so so
like i dont know that those movies are concepts? im not stupid....
and how would taht GEU know sora in the first place, does sora ever met e person with a yellow eye. I DONT THINK SO!
did you noticed that BDU pulled that bandage of in the trailer ???

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
okay....

So so so
like i dont know that those movies are concepts? im not stupid....

People's theories reflect on the person themselves. And your theory is just plain stupid, wrong, and false. The theory came from you. It's like your offspring of your mind's thoughts in words. If you mind can make something that stupid then it's stupid itself.

and how would taht GEU know sora in the first place, does sora ever met e person with a yellow eye.
I DONT THINK SO!
You are so stupid. Everyone knew this.

did you noticed that BDU pulled that bandage of in the trailer ???

That was a blindfold. Not a bandage.

or BFU
whatever

You know..there is a button called the edit button. It allows you to edit your post of ypu happen to forget something like this. So if you weren't stupid then you should have known to use it.

KhRiku1337

this is how we say in our country : MUGGEZIFTER
a bandage of a blindfold: eather way you know what i mean!

KhRiku1337

ok you win! this is what you want with all you childess things...
u win!
i was wrong you were right! its a blindfold not a bandage, my thinking on the whole riku = yelloweyed person was wrong to!

Kingdom_KID

*senses a flame war ahead*Ok! KhRiku was proven wrong! Lets just leave it at that. Before things get worse.

sorasecondcoming

yes i totally agree with this theory this is some good progress
in our discovery about the unknowns

KhRiku1337

srry man but KL said i was wrong so you better dont start to argue with her to, she can become really hard :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
AREHMSKJSKJDF

I AM NOT A GIRL. I AM A BOY...A B-O-Y...BOY!!!

yes i totally agree with this theory this is some good progress
in our discovery about the unknowns

Believing in crap like this is what gets you called n00bs......like the one above....I AM A BOY. GET IT RIGHT OR DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL. "It" would have been better to use <.<

Kingdom_KID

I'm sorry I just have to say something. Why must you all call each other n00bs? If you ask me, calling someone makes you look like a n00b yourself. It just makes you look bad. you were a n00b once. This person theory was clearly wrong, I'm sure we all would have done fine with a simple "Im sorry that can't be true because..." we don't need the extra "Clicks a button and labels you a n00b"

Non-Existant One

I completely agree with KL. KhRiku1337 you don't seem to understand that the link to the picture you posted above is fan art. Not an official drawing by Nomura. And another thing. It isn't "BDU" it's "BFU" (Blind Folded Unknown) In a previous interview with Nomura (when these concepts where new) they were discussing about the significance of this teaser, the characters, and how they would use it to help mold the main plot for KH2. One of the questions asked was "Who was the man with the blind fold?" At first Nomura was very vague about who he was, then he finally responded and said that it was Riku. When they asked him why Riku was wearing a blind fold. Nomura simplely said "I can not answer that at this time."
Now about the SU. He says to the GEU "He looks just like you." considering that you cant see any detailed facial features it is still very difficult to say who they are, and if there even characters that have or have had a major part in KH2 or CoM. Besides if you look at some of the translations for the beginning and end conversation between sora and the EM. You will notice that one of the lines as some kind of connection to what the SU said in DD.
The EM in KHfm (final mix) says to sora before you fight him "You look like him."
If you think about this line and What the SU said to the GEU you would see a connection. Theoretically, the EM and the SU might be one in the same. By that I mean the same person. But just keep in mind it's just a theory.
Last but not least BFU is just BFU and he is no one else.

As I read the above posts I see you finally understand that you where rong so the argument has ended.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I have to agree with Kingdom_KID... Calling people noobs is name calling... And it mightt make them feel bad or just get them mad....

Just answer me thins question... Do you like being called names?

Kingdom_KID

.:KL:. said:
o_O no wonder you say this. You just joined this month and have only 15 post....
rolleyes.gif
No I'm not saying it because I myself am a "n00b". I'm saying it because it's what causes flame wars and its not want people want, and in my opinion it makes you look bad, as though you've got nothing better to do than call someone a n00b. Just because someone hasn't payed IDEAL atention to this game and then makes a comment that you find stupid, doesn't mean you should go ahead and say something like "o.o pushes a button and labels you a n00b". But what does what I have to say mean? I'm sure you'll still go on and call people n00bs just because they come up with a theory that you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back