• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got BIRTH BY SLEEP *A BIT OF SPOILERS MORE WILL EVENTUALLY BE ADDED*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nar it is ok me gets over things quickly

and the way Ven hold his keyblade is uncomfortable looking......

That's the way I tend to hold stuff like that...ex. a toy lightsaber.
It doesn't really feel that uncomfortable to me.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
tell us about excurting the shoot lock were they simple jut buttin masshing or somthing else

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah nearly done with the game now and I must say it doesn't take that long to beat.....too bad.....a longer story for all three characters would have probably left no space for anything else.....oh well..... On the romance thing..... Well when the Prince kissed Snow White Aqua remembered a time when Ven was knocked out and she was watching him.....but he's a little young.....when it comes to Terra he cherishes the charm quite a bit but I would think that refers to both Aqua and Ven.....When it comes to Aqua during her visit into Deep Space Jumba explains to Aqua why Stitch made a charm of his own after Terra acted up when Stitch stole his.....and Aqua put her hands to her heart and looked down....but I think we all know romance won't go too far in BBS.

Well Aqua was remembering Ventus because he was asleep in a comatose state just like Snow White was before she was kissed so I don't believe it having anything to do with "love" or "romance" but rather just her remembering a similar time.

Although I do think Terra and Aqua has potential to work... but they rarely show signs of any love for each other.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well Aqua was remembering Ventus because he was asleep in a comatose state just like Snow White was before she was kissed so I don't believe it having anything to do with "love" or "romance" but rather just her remembering a similar time.

Although I do think Terra and Aqua has potential to work... but they rarely show signs of any love for each other.

Don't forget that in the end of BBS, it doesn't really work out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Someone remind me what was the point of this thread again?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Someone remind me what was the point of this thread again?

The person was talking about how they got BBS, and they were basically reviewing it and saying there own opinions.

But it looks like it kinda turned into a TerraXAqua base, from my perspective.
(And from the last couple of posts)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I popped back in to check out the thread and the topic changed again. Let's see...

First it was about the OP's review.
Then it was whether or not someone knew a person who actually had a non-Japanese version of the game.
Then OP started arguing with someone about something.
Then it was about Ven's wielding style.
And now it's TerrAqua.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I popped back in to check out the thread and the topic changed again. Let's see...

First it was about the OP's review.
Then it was whether or not someone knew a person who actually had a non-Japanese version of the game.
Then OP started arguing with someone about something.
Then it was about Ven's wielding style.
And now it's TerrAqua.

lol, after reading that, I realized how odd this thread is.

Aerith<3Zack

Yeah I disappeared because I had a trip to get too..............
Anyway so I'm nearly done with all three POV for each character........
Ummmm I have to say that with the space they had to use and working with three characters made the worlds seem really short to me.....but like I said its the space they had to work with so whatever.....

So anyway. I'm sure people probably know this already(i would think) but you have to fight Vanitas(no duh) but several times. For Ven and Aqua you fight him what I think is pretty early in the story. Ven fights him right after beating the first three world in the Keyblade Graveyard and then again in the Keyblade Graveyard during his final battle(gasp* surprise). Aqua fights him in Radiant Garden as well as in Neverland.....So far using Terra I haven't fought him yet but Terra does fight him and MX in his final battle but I don't know if he will. Ummm for the first battle of Ven and two battles with Aqua he uses the same fighting style which I find annoying and pointless if you're going to fight him multiple times....you might as well fight him once and get if over with. But it's pretty easy. When he's attacking you head on with his Keyblade you just guard and he falters and you attack. His attacks are easy to dodge when you know what to look for. Obviously unless your using cheats you should be the right level to fight him. Unless I guess if you use a lot of potions and cure and curaga and such and you run a lot.......but yeah around the third time you can pretty much guess what he's going to do......unless you play each character separately but I played all of them at once...... Oh and Vanitas breaks the wooden Keyblade that Terra gave Ven(that says Terra on it lol) ....so sad

QuietAssistant

Awards
But why did you get it so late? I mean I got mine in January, and I also bought the special edition bundle in march...But you waited until July? you could have waited a month right?
and what percent in trinity report do you have, level are you in each character?
I got my characters to 99 already(took a while, it was boooooooooring!) and I beat it 100% already.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But why did you get it so late? I mean I got mine in January, and I also bought the special edition bundle in march...But you waited until July? you could have waited a month right?

Yeah I don't get that either. I would understand if she got it in March or April... but late July? It's only a month and a half away from the English version...

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Yeah I don't get that either. I would understand if this guy got it in March or April... but late July? It's only a month and a half away from the English version...

I think that "guy" is a she lol
and isn't radiant garden a big world? How big are the actual worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back