• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question about Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasriku_223

Okay, I feel kind of dumb for asking this since I feel like I know it in the back of my head but, when Sora stabbed himself creating Roxas with his heart and Namine with Kairi's, since Roxas was the body and soul of Sora, who was Namine the body and soul of?

khlover7

I might return
Well since Kairi is a PoH she doesn't have darkness so she can't produce a Nobody but since her heart was inside Sora's she had a Nobody so it's her Nobody that has the "souls" from Sora and Kairi.So in a way it's both their nobody,then it goes to the question why did Sora produce Roxas THAT is very hard to explain

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Basically what Audo said. The only true connection Naminé has with Kairi is that Kairi's heart was used to help make her. Sora's body was used twice- once to make Roxas, and once to make Naminé. But Naminé's special because of this, not because of her Kairi's PoH status. After all, that's part of the reason why she looks so much like Roxas and Sora, and can manipulate Sora's memories, not Kairi's. She can only manipulate Kairi's memories because of Kairi's ties to Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*cough*sheismadeofapartofsora'sbodyandsoul*cough*

I find that really hard to believe :\ Sora'd have needed her back too. DiZ probably wouldn't have erased her, instead returning her to Sora. would've still solved his problem with her powers over his Memories.
We'd have seen something return to Sora when they fused, unless, again - there's something of Sora in Kairi and they'd have to fix it, but I'm doubtful.

roxasriku_223

Okay, lot of different answers.... But they're all saying pretty much the same thing (I think). So, then Namine is part of Sora's body and soul which was Roxas, so she used a part of Roxas? (Okay, maybe not) But shouldn't Namine have fused with Sora at the end of KH2 instead of Kairi?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Congratulations for tumbling upon one of the biggest unsolved issues of KH as we know it today.
Again, I doubt Namine really had anything to her aside from Kairi's Sense of Self, so it would make sense she'd go back to Kairi and not Sora at the end of the day.
Nomura however hinted to Namine's issues being far from dealt with, so let's all hope for better explanations in the upcoming games (I wouldn't rule out Unbirths having to do with the whole mess, depending on what they even are)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back