• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a secret!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

do you mean hasn't even decieded? I dont think it will come out that late. i think its going to be out in 2005

x-knight

I think theres been to much spreading around about the realease date for kh2 and its getpreety annoying so how bout this be the last topic about the realase date until sum proof shows a up

Oracle

There is no for sure release date for KH2. That is that.

List of Release Dates Given to me in the past:

September 2004 (obviously not true)
March 2005 (Highly doubt it)
September 2005 (Its reasonable, but early)
October 2005 (again, reasonable, but early)
December 2005 (Reasonable)
Winter 2006 (WAY TO FAR OFF!)

O

~one_winged_angel

i too agree with oracle. i'd say it would probably come out December 2005... well, that's what i'm hoping... ><><><

khmaster316

yes, i agree also, but unlike most kids , i have an older friend that is currently working with the video game company's on a new product, which i helped come up with, so in a few years maybe 1 or 2 be on the look out for it, anyway, i don't bothere him about stuff like that!he is very busy with it, so i just help him improve our product, i hope we can get it out in a few years, and no, it cannot fit in you house, like a ps2 can, it's big, well thats all the info i'm releasing, but back on the subject, i also agree with oracle!

dime55

i have an idea. we should all post release dates and theories WITHOUT evidence!!! we could get our sources of information from that!!!
...seriously though, i dont believe it. it is way too late. though it is possible, i HIGHLY doubt it. either late this year or real early the next

TruChaos

what was the ponit of talkin khmaster?? Anyways lets see the facts this kid is 15 and has post oh 2 times.... mmmmm be real please close.

libreg

I personally hope that it comes out in december because that when my birthday is (december 18th)

Dual Wielder

nobody has a release date for kh2...
we can keep guessing but until we have hard evidence instead of just rumours to annoy fans, they stay guesses...
and if the rumour about a worldwide release is true, then that date is possible...
think about it, take gran turismo 4 as an example, came out in japan in december, released in america and europe in march...
if kh2 comes out in japan in december, then it would come out in america and europe at march because of the delay required to convert all fmvs, and gameplay to the NTSC english format and the PAL english format...
so if it takes that long and they plan a worldwide release date, it would be after they translated it all and converted into all formats...
so a march 2006 release date is highly possible...
and besides, wasnt there already a hint about that on this site?

C

CEDELAS

u guys are stupid if u look at the realease date page on kingdome hearts 2.net u will see it comes out september 2005 in a world wide realease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back