• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have some questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

yes i finally beat the game yestarday any way i got some questions to ask
1. can any1 tell me where to get sanctuary after the battle in english
2.do u think kh is longer or kh2
3.wat 1 do u like better
Spoiler Spoiler Show
1. It was never officially released, you can only get it with annoying voice overs included.
2. KH2 is.
3. CoM.
4. People still use spoiler tags? It's been two years...

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
1. im not tottally sure but what i do when i cant find a song i go to google and type in
example:sacturary-english.mp3) or whatever format you want it it has helped me find alot of other songs.

KiarisOathKeeper

for number 4, I always sort of thought that king Micky, Donald, and Goofy went back to the castle, and the note said that micky was giving them a gumi to visit and adventre with. That would be a cool start for KH3.

SkyBlueSora

KH1 much longer.
harder too.
hmm
youtube, for 1
kh1 much longer for 2
3 I liked better 1, dont know what about ya
and for 4, for kingdom hearts III that will be here in 8 years?(lol, with all that coded)
hmm
I think its not about coded or BBS, cus they are in the past.
hmm.
Good question.

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com
yes i finally beat the game yestarday any way i got some questions to ask
1. can any1 tell me where to get sanctuary after the battle in english
2.do u think kh is longer or kh2
3.wat 1 do u like better
Spoiler Spoiler Show

1. Limewire
2. KH 1 is long since you can't skip cutscenes (Nightmare because my memory card wouldn't be read one time so i had to restart the whole game, when i was just before the battle with XH. But KH 2 is longer since you have to revisit worlds.
3. I like the gameplay parts in KH 1 better than in KH 2 (it was too easy with the reaction command). But i enjoy the storyline in KH 2 better because it was more in-depth. 50/50 i say.
4. Can't tell but its something urgent and has something to do with coded, especially the message in Jimminey's journal. i wonder what would take longer, Sora's response or the production of the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back