• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hear KH2 isn't coming out till Winter for the USA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kade

nope every site with kh info is wrong sorry it came out yesterday u should see the comercials for it soon........................ ok that was sarcastic if u didnt know yes its coming out winter

yado

I taste delicious
that covers it. Now i gotta find a person who works at S-E and beg for the release date.

riku#1

I went to google and typed in Kingdom Hearts 2, and at the top you can pre-order kingdom hearts 2 at target's site. And it says that it should be coming December 2nd.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR FROM SHOPS! THEY DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT THE RELEASE DATES!!!

Just wait until Winter. We know that it's coming out during Winter.... been confirmed already...

Zophar

Yeah it's better not to rely on stores or game websites, they don't know what they are talking about. For example, RPGamer says that it's coming out in America in 2006... total BS.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You heard that? Really?

I heard this thread was going to be closed..err...now..

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back