• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I heard the most ridiculous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Thing today, this just confused the hell out of me, but at the same time I wanted to post it.

So my friend was talking about something when he decided to check on KHI. He went around in the forums, browsed quite a bit and stared positively blank. He said... Well I just had a funny thought. Xemnas has alot of knowledge about creating replica's of people's things, (hearts, bodies etc). And he even knows how to make someone that's purely home made. So since so far in all the side games we've seen, memories being somewhat of a key theme in. When we play BbS what if that Dark guy with the keyblade is actually a puppet made by the old guy? That being said if Fake Ansem and the old guy are the same then would that make Ansem's Heartless Gaurdian in KH1 that puppet made by the old guy if he is in fact a puppet? I mean Ansem's wearing those close and he has someone right behind him bending to his will just like the old man has.

And it seems darkness is not an issue to get a keyblade considering the fact that that dark guy behind the old man was holding one. Coulda been the first heartless.

I got confused but I was curious what anyone else thought about it.

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

No way DS is a heartless. I think he is a complete being possibly under Master Xehanort's control, but I hope not.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
No way DS is a heartless. I think he is a complete being possibly under Master Xehanort's control, but I hope not.

I don't know *forgot to add a few things into his first post* The way he said it just confused me even more because I see what he is talking about but that would just rack my brain if that's the case.

C

Crossroads

I don't know *forgot to add a few things into his first post* The way he said it just confused me even more because I see what he is talking about but that would just rack my brain if that's the case.

Well wait maybe you're on to something. He probably experimented with memories in either Castle Oblivion or some location like that, so he could implant memories into DS. He could give him a heart, and he already has a body. So maybe since he is a puppet he could somehow fuse with someone (or someones).

Then, if the darkness (or another power) overtakes the parties involved at once, maybe that could create a new being formed out of the three.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
x_x; damn my japanese Friend who isn't that japanese! Seriously though I can totally see DS as another doll D: and now I wouldn't be suprised if that's the same heartless doll that ansem uses in KH1 >_<;; weird thoughts are weird but... isn't ansem wearing the same clothes as the old man? D: and doesn't the old man have someone that protects him as well? DX ugh...

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

x_x; damn my japanese Friend who isn't that japanese! Seriously though I can totally see DS as another doll D: and now I wouldn't be suprised if that's the same heartless doll that ansem uses in KH1 >_<;; weird thoguhts are weird but... isn't ansem wearing the same clothes as the old man? D:

He is. This is a good theory, but I would like it not to be true.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
He is. This is a good theory, but I would like it not to be true.

I don't want it to be true. If it is I think I will pitch, a holy fit. It would be so sadly obvious that everyone missed it, it would be pathetic ;_;

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
This is actually quite old really. People have linked DS and Xehanort's Guardian thing before. It also goes along the same lines of the DS being made as a copy of MX, but younger. Hench why in the teaser trailer and comes out of the MX.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure MX and his apprentice left went "missing" before they met VAT.

No Ds has been confirmed to be Mx aprentice
Just because he's MX's apprentice, doesn't mean he has to be a real person. He could be a friggen unicorn and still be an apprentice.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
This is actually quite old really. People have linked DS and Xehanort's Guardian thing before. It also goes along the same lines of the DS being made as a copy of MX, but younger. Hench why in the teaser trailer and comes out of the MX.

copy inserted with memories and bathed in darkness DX

and crossroads means that as noway he is not a heartless >_> btw LoreiX. But I wouldn't be suprised if he was the first/reason why heartless do exist.

xgnarmanx

oh shit really.? can you post a pic.?

Thats his personal opinion there has been no conformation that ds is a heartless all though its possible

Mx- that man is infused with the power of darkness correct my mistake.

Riku was also infused with darkness or somthing of the sort but he did'nt become a heartless.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Thats his personal opinion there has been no conformation that ds is a heartless all though its possible

Mx- that man is infused with the power of darkness correct my mistake.

Riku was also infused with darkness or somthing of the sort but he did'nt become a heartless.

Riku was also possessed most of the time by a man who basically was a heartless. And knocked out of his body before long.

xgnarmanx

Riku was also possessed most of the time by a man who basically was a heartless. And knocked out of his body before long.

Yep! I think the reason xehanort/ ansem did'nt turn him into a heartless is because if he did his body would just fade and become a nobody. so ansem/xehanort would be out of a body... am I correct?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Yep! I think the reason xehanort/ ansem did'nt turn him into a heartless is because if he did his body would just fade and become a nobody. so ansem/xehanort would be out of a body... am I correct?

ya ya. Idk I'm almost thinking Riku should have turned into a heartless and because he was so strong and soo look at me I am riku I get a keyblade now >_>;

But The more I see it the more Xehanort becomes Terra I still am trying to figure out where the old man comes from D: I hope it's not all this fusion stuff. Cus it'd get kinda old.

xgnarmanx

ya ya. Idk I'm almost thinking Riku should have turned into a heartless and because he was so strong and soo look at me I am riku I get a keyblade now >_>;

But The more I see it the more Xehanort becomes Terra I still am trying to figure out where the old man comes from D: I hope it's not all this fusion stuff. Cus it'd get kinda old.

Fusion would be kind of lame but... Maybe he takes terra over. like how heartless xehanort took of riku? master xehanort is allways talking about how he tired of waiting for terra so Mx does somthing to terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back